𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's POV

She was breathtaking. The moment I sensed her walking down the stairs, my heart started beating fast. She was beautiful regardless of her imperfections. Her dress hugged her hip dips and thin waist. Her small and ample bosom was covered delicately. Light scars, bumps and a few black spots littered her arms and chest. Her hands clasped in front of her in anxiety. 

I hear her whisper, "I don't know what to do." I could smell her pleasant feeling. 

You don't have to know what to do, my dear. I will help you go through it all. I get into the driver's seat. I hope my dear will be happy with today's date. I'll ask the cooks to bring her everything she loves. I'll buy her all the gifts. 

"The city looks beautiful," she says.

"Yes," I agree. I look at her eyes. The city lights reflecting and her slowly blinking, "But the reflection of it from your eyes look better."

"Aaah! I'm going to hit you," she grins.

I would let you hit me, my dear. As long as it's you, I don't mind.

I chuckle, "When I stop the car, you can hit me as many times as you want."

"How about I switch it with kisses?" She smirks and my heart stops.

"I- Yeah. You- Uh, yes you can," I stutter.

She chuckles, "I'll hit you and kiss it better."

My heart was about to jump out of my ribcage. She was going to be the death of me. I start sweating.

"Can I?" She giggles.

"I- You can do whatever you want to me," I reply.

"So romantic," she grins, "Let's do this after we reach. What if you get so turned on that you can't drive?" She asks pointing down.

I was embarrassed now, "You're not mad?" I gulp.

"For what?" She asks cocking her eyebrow.

"For being turned on randomly?" I ask lowly.

"No," she looks forward, "Not when it's my fault. I said stuff that put you in such a situation. And I don't mind as long as you don't try to do anything funny."

I shift uncomfortably in my seat, "You're so understanding," I whisper.

She just smiles.

"We're here," I get out of the car and adjust my trouser. I open the door for her.

She gets out, "Oh my God. This place looks so expensive."

"You deserve it," I reply.

"I would have been fine with a pizza place, you know?" She smiles.

I smile, "Let's go inside."

I take her hand and lead her inside.

"Why is there no one here?" She asks.

"Don't worry about it," I reply, "Reservation for Mr Kim?"

"Yes, sir," the receptionist nods, "Follow me."

We follow her to our table. I pull the chair back for her and make sure she's seated comfortably. 

"Why is there only one table?" She looks around.

"Because today," I hold her hand from across the table, "This entire place is ours."

"What?" She looks at me, "Did you rent the entire place?"

I look into her eyes with a smile taking in her reaction.

"No way," she shakes her head.

I chuckle.

"You didn't have to do this," she says slightly shaking.

"I'd do anything for you," I reply.

A tear rolls down her cheek slowly.

"Dear," I hold her hand, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she sniffs, "I just. I am just overwhelmed by all this. I've never felt so loved in my life."

I smile softly, "Get used to it, my dear. I'm going to love you to the core. I'll love you till you're exhausted."

She breaks down and covers her face with her hands. I panic and kneel down beside her, "Dear," I touch her shoulder, "Dear, it's okay. Please don't cry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"I know," she sobs, "I just can't handle so much love. Can you hug me?" 

"Of course," I open my arms and she falls into my embrace from her chair. She puts her entire weight on me and I hold her securely in my arms, "Just relax. It's okay."

"I think I've fallen in love with you

"I think I've fallen in love with you. But I'm scared," she cries harder.

1253 words

A/N- I just can't stop writing fluff and romance someone help me. And it's time we stop describing the main character as fully perfect. We're imperfect but that's what makes us beautiful and real. We're born to be real so let's start normalising it. And also, lots of love to the girls with hip dips and other insecurities. I love you no matter what. <3

Cya
~Soki