Pye beckoned him over.

Those golden feline eyes were soft and flirty.

Unable to resist, he went.

Guided by the other, Tiger went back onto the bed, taking in the scent of last night.

Pye pulled Tiger down, their gaze locked.

All of a sudden, Tiger felt lost. Like a deer caught in blinding headlights, he wanted to run but couldn't. All he could do was stare into those clear golden eyes.

How could those crystal clear eyes belong to someone so twisted and cruel?

When they were close enough, Pye planted a light kiss on the boy's forehead. "You will never understand why I do the things I do. But believe me when I tell you that to me, you are special."

Tiger froze completely.

There was a long moment of silence before Pye finally raised an eyebrow in question at the lack of reaction. He leaned back to get a better look at the boy's face, wondering what the other thought about his words.

Tiger's sun tanned skin couldn't hide the blush that spread all the way to his ears. His eyes, covered from Joker's gaze with his hair, were wide and staring a hole into the bed, as if afraid to look anywhere else. Finally, a strained laugh came out of the boy, "I-I don't think I ...heard t-that right... Mind running that by me again?"

The blonde demon burst out laughing at the pure disbelief in Tiger's voice. Chuckling, he leaned in, tilted the boy's chin up, and kissed those helpless lips.

Tiger pulled back sharply from his kiss, an arm quickly raised to protect his mouth. His puppy eyes were wide with surprise, "What do you mean I'm special??!"

Pye shrugged with a knowing smile, "Would I submit to another servant like I submitted to you last night if I did not have feelings for you?"

"Feelings? What feelings?!" Tiger almost sounded panicked.

Pye cocked his head, still wearing that goddamned smile, "After all the gentleness I showered you with last night, 'What feelings' indeed..."

"ARG!" The irritated boy shoved forward in a flash, and roughly pinned the taller man down by the shoulders on the bed, their faces were inches apart. Tiger was no good with word games. "Please. What are you suggesting?"

The Commander of Hell studied the boy above him, but didn't reply.

"You're just pulling my leg right?" Tiger laughed nervously, "You meant I'm a special toy right? Of course, no one else could've survived the shit you-"

"No."

Tiger's eyes narrowed, then he gave a snort and laughed out right, "Ha, sorry I can't keep up with your games. The only other thing I can think of is you like me romantically. But that's im-

"Yes."

The boy's laugh slowly died off and he looked down at perfect skinned face beneath him.

Dead silence followed that answer.

Pye watched the emotional struggle that played across Tiger's features. It was highly amusing. Finally, the emotion that settled on the boy's face was anger.

"Don't bullshit me Joker."

Pye blinked and answered innocently, "I am not."

The grip holding the blonde down by the shoulder tightened, those sharp claws threatened to draw blood. Pye winced and looked into those blue eyes which were filled with hurt, rage, and embarrassment.