24.Southland.

Joker’s sharp nails dug mercilessly into the slave’s collared neck as he felt himself so close to climax. The hopelessly bonded slave struggled on instinct and gagged from the lack of air, but the Commander never took pity.

Neine walked in without knocking and sat on the edge of the large bed, near the footboards. She noted the very faint signs of a halo over the slave’s head, and the two deep gashing wounds on its back. This must be one of the angels Joker usually kept in stock.

 “Go find Tiger.” The Diábolos said in a bored tone while checking out her long sharp nails, “I heard you found out which world he’s in, or rather, Mu found out for you.”

Joker moaned loudly in reply, his thirst for blood becoming overbearing as he felt himself tipping over the edge. Without warning, his hand pierced straight into the angel’s chest, right beneath the rib cage. With magic fortifying his strength, his hand snaked its way up to the heart and pulled.

The slave’s scream was choked and muffled as Joker came at the same time into its throat. Of course all its teeth were removed in case it ever dared to think about biting down.

With a satisfied sigh, Joker extracted his hand and held up the warm bloody heart to his lips and licked it tenderly. Nothing quite beat the satisfaction of tasting such a delicious dessert after sex.

Neine leaned back and waited for Joker to come down from his high. Her Second in Command rarely showed control when the creature servicing him was ranked less than a servant. But the blond brought in souls faster than he destroyed them, so Neine turned a blind eye to his extreme sexual preferences.

The dead slave crumbled to dust as its life energy disintegrated into the air. Joker looked at the pile of crystal ashes and licked off some of the lingering bloodstains from his long elegant fingers.

“So I heard Mu has narrowed down the area to one specific world for you.” Neine prompted again after the feeling of sex in the air have calmed a little.

“He has indeed.” Joker’s voice was dreamy as he was still stuck in the euphoria state of mind.

“Does the time flow differently there?”

“I believe it moves faster in that world.”

“Then for all we know, it’s been hundreds of years for Tiger already. That should be enough for him to cool his head, right?”

“We can give him more time can we not?” They still haven't found Xing, so Joker wasn't keen on leaving Hell any time soon.

Neine frowned, “Quit procrastinating. I want to see him.”

The blond chuckled at her impatience and slipped over to where she sat, stopping only once his slightly eagle-hooked pointy nose touched Neine’s.

“What?” She asked in a half suspicious, half teasing voice.

He didn’t answer; instead, he leaned down and kissed her fully. Her mouth instantly filled with the taste of fresh blood as his tongue courted hers, making her Diábolos blood boil in excitement. The whites of her eyes began to darken, turning demon black.

Joker pulled back and licked his lips. “I would much rather stay here with you.”

Neine held back on answering for a few seconds as she savored the bloody taste. “Pfft. Yeah right, you're just being lazy. I have Grey and Mu here to help me with stuff anyway, so you can go get Tiger. Plus, didn't Tiger leave here hating you?"

Joker smiled, “I suppose he did. I regret not having more control over that clone of mine, to think he admitted the truth to the mutt.”

“Yeah, well, go make it up to Tiger.”