7

Harry smashed their lips together as soon as the door closed behind him and Louis let go and let the heat consume him. He had no idea what he was saying anymore but Harry heard him loud and clear.
"Please Alpha. Fuck me. Please. I need your knot."

All the hair on the back of Harry's neck stood up and he slipped into rut completely. Somehow he managed to get them into Liam's and Zayn's bedroom. He tore the clothes off his body. Louis had managed to wiggle out of Harry's hoodie but Harry removed the rest of his clothes impatiently, ripping them into pieces.

When Louis was lying naked underneath him he gave him one last, bruising kiss before he pushed inside. Louis arched his back and let out a loud moan and came all over himself. Harry didn't stop and Louis was hard again in an instant.

Chasing his knot Harry pounded faster and harder, hitting Louis' prostate dead on. Louis was moaning and whimpering, begging for the Alphas knot. Harry let out a chasm roar when his knot swelled and they both came. Harry stared down at Louis. Their eyes met and they had a second of clarity and they both gasped in surprise before their orgasms took over completely and they returned to their previous, animalistic state. Harry fell down and rolled them to the side and wrapped his arms around the Omega while he filled him to the brim.

They just lay there, waiting for the knot to come down, trying to catch their breaths. As soon as Harry could pull out he flipped Louis around and took him from behind and he made the Omega come twice before he knotted him again. He laid down on top of him to keep him safe. They fell asleep like that.

Louis woke up an hour later when his body was burning again. He tried to move but Harry was squishing him.
"Alpha, please. Need you."

Harry jolted awake. He looked down at the Omega but he only saw his back and that felt unsatisfying. He rolled to his back and flipped Louis around and placed him on top of him. Louis rutted his hips helplessly so he placed him over his cock and Louis sunk down with a happy sigh. Their eyes were glazed over from lust and they weren't really present when Louis started to ride him as his life depended on it. He got tired quickly so Harry wrapped his arms around him and thrusted his hips. Their mouth found each other and they kissed sloppily. Louis came with a moan and Harry flipped them around so Louis was on his back before he took possession of his body again. He buried his nose in the crook of Louis' neck while he was chasing his high.

The Omega smelled wonderful. He graced his teeth against his bonding spot but something inside him screamed at him not to bite. He shook his head in confusion. He wanted to. Desperately. He wanted to mate the wonderful Omega and fill him with babies. Lots of babies. That stray thought alone made him pop his knot and he moaned deeply. Louis cried out and came again.

After his knot went down food was everything he could think of. He tried to get up but the Omega made an unhappy sound. He picked him up and Louis immediately wrapped his legs around his waist and rested his head against his shoulder, burying his nose in his neck so he could smell him. When the Omega let out a content sigh Harry walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. His brain was working on autopilot. Sex, food, sleep, oh, and shower. They were both sticky but he didn't really care. The Omega smelled lovely.

He found some ham and sausages in the fridge and ripped the packages open. He shoved a handful in his mouth and tried to feed his Omega as well but he didn't want any. He was persistent, growled a little and the Omega obliged and ate some ham.

He found a bottle of water as well and drank half of it before he gave the rest to the Omega. They were both hard again so he laid him down on the kitchen table and entered him. They both came fast and hard. They were stuck together so he just lifted him and carried him to the shower.

He turn the water on and managed to get inside, still carrying the Omega. He pressed him against the wall and started to make out while the warm water washed over them. They had sex one more time and after they both came again Louis fell asleep with his head on his shoulder. Harry turned off the water and got out of the shower carefully. He found a towel and wrapped it around his Omega, trying to dry him before he found another towel and tried to wrap it around himself. They were stuck together so it wasn't the easiest of tasks. He was exhausted so he carried the sleeping Omega to the bed. His knot had deflated so he pulled out and put the Omega down before he laid down next to him. He pulled the cover over them and wrapped his arms around his Omega to keep him safe. His mind was conflicted. He knew, deep down that this was Louis but he referred to him as Omega. His Omega.

When they woke up a couple of hours later they were at it again.

Liam and Zayn had shown up at Niall's doorstep. He had the day off.
"Hi, Niall. Can we live here for five days?" Liam asked.

"Uhm, sure. Why?" Niall questioned but let them into the apartment.

Liam and Zayn exchanged a look.
"Kind of an emergency. Harry and Louis needed our apartment ASAP." Liam chuckled.

They took a seat in the living room/bedroom. Niall was living in a one-room apartment.
"What? Why would you ever let them kick you out of your own apartment?" Niall laughed.

"We didn't have a choice. Louis was going into heat and he had triggered Harry's rut." Zayn explained.

Niall's mouth fell open.
"Really? Louis is an Omega? That makes so much sense. Wait, are they fucking all over your apartment now? Oh God, that's kind of funny."

"No, it isn't. Don't remind us." Liam muttered.

"Are they soulmates?" Niall wondered.

"We don't know. I guess they'll find out now." Zayn smiled.