35. Moon Goddess - E.

The silver disk of the moon was shining over the Roman hills. 

Erik was watching the sky, lost in thought. It looked like he was searching for something; as if he was looking for her among the stars and the craters on the moon.

Yet he knew by then that he would not find her and she would not return for him.

It was the first time in decades that he was looking forward to the night of the Blood Moon. Maybe she would be there as Selene had been.

Maybe he would see her and she would smile at him and kiss him and they would make love in the damp grass on the plateaus of the Caucasus.

Maybe they would lay awake talking and caressing each other till the morrow and he could feel her heartbeat and the child inside her move. Their child.

But he had very little hope that it would ever happen. Mila and their child were far away in the galaxy frozen in time...

END.

__________________________________________

Hello, and a big thank you to everyone who made it so far. Please let me know what you think; I would appreciate that. Tell me If you actually enjoyed it and what feelings you have in general. I doubt a lot everything I am doing here most fo the time. 

🤗 🤗.

Also, there is a part two, called Moon Goddess that you can read if you want to know how the story continues. It would of course be appreciated. :)

Link to part two: https://www.wattpad.com/story/285570087-moon-goddess-book-2-werewolf-romance

Part two is a bit more smutty. 

Other works:

If you enjoy my wrings style you can also try one of my other books: 

Black Death and White Roses is a real-world mafia romance. I think it's sweet, dark, funny, and interesting at times and not super cliche as this one was also not very cliche. 

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/280742157-black-death-and-white-roses-mafia-romance

The Empty Ones is a fantasy romance but more high fantasy than this one with more world-building and magic. Romance si there but it's not the central point but important. So if you like my writing style but don't like romance that much, that might be for you. :D I am still me so it will have love and also smut but the story is a bit more complex. 

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/321781203-the-empty-ones-fantasy-romance

Also if you want to see the people in these books (possibly naked) follow me on Instagram. I like drawing too. 

https://www.instagram.com/jinx_mood/