Fourteen.

I can't decide whether this feels more like a dream or a nightmare. Strips of LED lights framing the base of Crispen's bed exude red light over his entire bedroom and onto his confused, startled face. He sits on his bed upright wearing only his black underwear. His chains no longer hang around his neck and his fingers are ringless.

"Parker, what are you doing?" He whispers, although it isn't like there's anybody around to hear us.

"We can't do anything too intense until you've been tested," I say. "Sit on the other end," I order, trying to keep my voice as steady as possible.

Crispen hesitates in his confusion for a moment before he listens to my instructions and moves. "Lay back against your pillows." He follows my directions, watching my every move as I join him on the bed. My hand reaches out until it lands in between Crispen's open legs. He lets out a gasp, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. I can already feel him hardening through his briefs.

"Parker, are you sure?" He whispers. In response, I grab his wrist and place his hand on my own erection. "Fuck," he hisses. He begins stroking me, and even this feels incredible - I never thought it would be so much better with someone else doing it. It only subdues me for a short while.

"Take them off," I tell him.

"But you said-"

"No touching, just looking." It may not be everything, but it's something for now. I need to see him, all of him, once and for all. I pull my hand away as Crispen raises his legs and pulls the clothing off of his body. The red lighting isn't very bright, but it's bright enough to see what I need to. Crispen's long, thick cock sits upright against his abdomen, the head nearly touching his belly button. Dark hairs surround it, trailing upwards. It's the first time I've ever seen another man like this outside of porn, and it takes all of my strength to keep my hands, and mouth, to myself.

"I want to see you, too," he requests.

I didn't really think about this part, but it's only fair. I've made it this far and I can't let my insecurity stop me now. Doing as he says, I remove my underwear and throw it on the floor.

"Holy fuck, Parker," Crispen says, using his hand to stroke himself as he stares at my body. His excitement makes me feel relieved - and for once in my life, desirable. I sit opposite to him and we observe each other as we pleasure ourselves. It's mesmerizing, watching his inked fingers move up and down his shaft, his balls moving with the movement. The muscles in his arm flex with the repeated movement. "I want to touch you so bad," he pleads. It sends tingling sparks along my spine.

"I know, but we have to be careful," I pant. I want to do more than touch him, I want to taste him, feel him, hear him, smell him, become one with him until there is no more Cripsen or Parker, just us as one symbiotic energy. I close my eyes, picturing the thought. I'm set ablaze as I feel Crispen's hand traveling up my bare thigh. I can't help but moan as I open my eyes to the sight of his hand on me, his entire body quivering, his blonde curls covering one of his eyes. Testing the limits, I reach out and trace my fingers on his bare chest, trailing downwards across the black spider in between his ribcage. His nipple piercing catches the light, and I trace it curiously. The cold metal is hard against this soft skin, but I can tell by how his hand movements intensify that he enjoys this. It feels powerful, being able to make Crispen respond this way to my touch. Without warning, I bring my mouth to his nipple and lick around the metal bar. He responds with a deep, guttural sound and pushes me off of him. I'm suddenly worried I may have hurt him, but instead he throws his head back and cries out, his face twisted in pleasure as he comes all over his sweaty chest. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen, and I'm entranced as my body begins to tighten, the fire inside me growing stronger and stronger until I'm forced to turn away, spilling out onto the bed sheets as a bright light blinds me. I didn't even realize I was moaning, but once I come back down to Earth, I quiet myself and catch my breath. I open my eyes to see Crispen suppressing a smile.