HAHAHA!! MONKE!!!!

Start from the beginning

I back up a few feet and look for anyway nearby. I spot puddles of blood pour from under the collapsed cabin. I look back at the gorilla as it loudly hooted at me.

A Sarugami? I remember seeing them the first time the first day I came to camp but I haven't seen them since. My siblings told me about them. I tightened my grip on my weapon and nervously take a step forward. They're just smarter than regular monkeys anyway, I doubt they could be that smarter.

My left shoulder burned from holding up my weapon. My left hand let go of my weapon, I let the end of my weapon hit the ground and form an eyeball in between my fingers. I just need the eyeball to touch him once, it should be easy from there. I quickly throw the eyeball at the Sarugami, the ape desperately grunted and ran to the side.

I quickly chase after the ape and desperately swing my weapon at the weapon's neck. Before I could react, the Sarugami swung the piece of wood at my left arm. A loud crack filled the air, my right hand let go of my weapon and formed an eyeball, I threw the eyeball at the ape's chest. The ape let go of the piece of wood and jumped back. The eyeball's path curved to the side, my armed flared up with pain. The ape quickly stepped forward and jammed its hand into my throat.

The air rushed out of my throat, my legs collapsed out from under me as I held my throat. My grip loosened around my weapon, I panted for air as the ape lifted his foot above my head. I instantly formed an eyeball on the side of my head and turned onto my side. I shut my eyes and waited for the side of my head to be crushed.

For just a second I felt my head tighten, my cheek pressed against the ground before my consciousness was transported to the ape's body. I stared at my limp body laying on the ground, a part of my head was partly curved in. My left eye was bulging slightly out of my eye socket. I force myself to look away from my body and forced the ape's body to run away as fast as I could. My balance felt awkward, it was hard getting used to using my arms to move around. My mind was suddenly transported back into my body, my head was instantly attacked by a tense, pounding headache. I felt a cold breeze move around my left eye and enter the tiny opening in my eye socket.

My vision swirled as I hazily got up. I whined as I got back up to my feet. I groaned as I saw the ape quickly rush in my direction. I took a step backward and put my hands together. My hands instinctively formed hand signs, sparks came out of my hands as electricity instantly formed around my arms, the electricity came down my arms as it touched the ground. I quickly raise my arms over my face as the ape charged. The electric whips quickly leaped towards the ape's chest, without thinking the ape grabbed the whips and yanked me towards him. The ape drew back in the arm and formed a fist, I quickly form an eyeball on the back of my right hand. I drew my hand up to my face just in time to block the ape's fist from digging into the front of my face.

My mind was once again transported into the ape's body. I took a few steps backward and close the ape's fists. My body hit the floor with a thud. I quickly point both of the ape's index fingers outwards and jam the ape's fingers into its eyes. A primitive, wild scream filled the air before I was transported back into my body. I groaned as I got up from the ground. I watched the ape fling its arms widely in the air as blood ran down the ape's face.

The electricity around my arms disappeared as I bought my arms to my chest and formed hand signs. The ape's primitive screams quickly turned into pitiable sad cries as it held its hands up to where its eyes used to be. I aim my hands at the ape's legs, a ball of fire erupted out of my hands and went straight through the ape's legs. The ape collapsed onto the ground. I turn around and walk over to my weapon. The ape's sad cries stopped as I picked up my weapon. My head pulsed with pain with each step I took towards the ape. I bring my weapon up over my weapon and gather all my magic into my arms. I close my eyes and bring down my weapon onto the ape's head. I quickly let go of my weapon the second I felt it touch the ground. I stumble a few feet back and fall onto the ground.

I sit up and whined as I gently held the left part of my face. I felt a small tear run down the right side of my face as I gritted my teeth to stop myself from crying from the pain. A tingly, heavy feeling formed in my chest as I struggled to breathe. I heard the faint screams of children a few blocks away from me.

I force myself to get back up and pick up my weapon. I took in a deep breath and reluctantly jogged my way towards the screams. I slowed as I heard apes hooting. A few people ran by me. I twisted my foot prepared to run. I could run, I could run and no one would blame me. I watched as a child stumbled over his feet and fell. I quickly rush forward and helped the child up. My body tensed up as I heard the sound of wood bounced off the floor. I quickly move on from the child as a black, shadow-like spike graze my cheek. I move the side and run towards the cabins collapsing. A black, transparent hand suddenly came out from under the scattered wood and tried to crush me. I jump to the side, in a blink of an eye, a bat-like weapon with sharp spikes sticking out on the edges of the weapon was inches away from my throat. A big black shadowy figure towered over me with his arm stretched out. The figure reminded me of what a medieval knight would look like, there was a heavy menacing feeling radiated from out of the figure.

I noticed a book hovering by his side, the book had tiny tears on its edges, its pages were a dirty brown color. The figure lowered its weapon and reached into his book. He took out a tiny slip of paper from in between the book's pages and held the paper up to me. The figure turned around and put the paper back into the book. The sky suddenly turned to blue, I create an eyeball in-between my fingers and raise my arm. The figure slowly looked over his shoulder, in an instant the figure disappeared. I stood there confused and frantically looked around. There was no sign of the Sarugami, the Fūri, or the figure. The only thing left was the collapsed cabins and battered bodies laying on the ground. I sit down and hold the left side of my face.

I slowly lay down on my side and grit my teeth. I close my eyes and felt a heavy suffocating feeling push down on my body.

I wish I could've done more for the people.