Chapter Three

YN rubbed her forehead against the cool wall, having just walked out of the room that occupied the HYDRA agent. With a grunt she walked into the room next door, that had the classic one-way window between them.

Steve smiled sadly at her as she entered, noting how frustrated she was getting. They had been here for nearly three hours and the bastard had given them absolutely nothing. "You want me to try again?" Steve spoke quietly, watching YN as she scratched at her neck and narrowed her eyes at Van Dyke.

"No, no. I did get something. Did you hear him mention a girl's name? Lucy? I'm having Ron run a -" YN stopped as Ron spoke to her through her earpiece, confirming her suspicions. "Perfect, thank you Ronald!" YN whooped, high fived a confused Steve and turned on her heel. Steve watched as YN entered the room with Van Dyke again. Her features were schooled and her arms crossed. "Lucy Van Dyke. Your daughter?" As soon as the words left YN's mouth the man across from her froze.

"You don't know shit." He spat at her, venom dripping from every word. YN didn't even flinch, her mouth actually turning up in a smile.

"Bit of a prissy school that Sacred Turners, don't you think?" YN turned her back just as the man lurched from his seat, the metal encasing his wrists and ankles clanging loudly with the movement.

YN laughed as he struggled, trying his best to intimidate her. Steve's attention was pulled to the door as Sam and Bucky entered the room, nodding their heads to their captain. Steve smiled as best he could before returning his attention to YN.

"If you touch her, Fury's not the only one we'll get him to rip to shreds." Van Dyke smirked, thinking his comment would go unnoticed. However, Steve watched as the cunning agents head tilted, a small smirk of her own lingering on her lips.

"The Winter Soldier?" She said, Steve felt Bucky freeze beside him. "That's your game?" YN narrowed her eyes as she leaned forward towards the growling man in front of her, the sheer confidence radiating from her making Steve's face warm. "Well, thanks for the info, Hugh. Just for that, I'll make sure they give you an extra pillow in your cell on the raft." As she exited the room Van Dyke let out a bellowing yell and listed off numerous profanities aimed mostly at YN.

"That is one hell of a woman right there, man." Sam whispered, earning a small glare from Bucky.

YN entered with schooled features, sending a nod of greeting toward the two newcomers. "Guess we have their play now?" Bucky asked, crossing his arms with a scowl overtaking his features.

"Seems it." YN said distractedly, tapping on the computer below her quietly. "Not the information I was after though." She added, fisting her hand in front of her with a small huff of victory. "I need a location." 

"And how do you plan on getting that information, YN?" Steve's eyes narrowed at the younger agent.

"Already on it, Cap. Don't worry your pretty little head about it." YN pointed a finger at the captain, not even sparing him a glance as she exited the room, missing the blush that spread across Steve's cheeks.

"Are you blushing, Steven Rogers?" Bucky whispered, bewilderment on his face. Shoving his best friend, Steve turned back towards the room housing the HYDRA agent, a hidden smile on his face.

A few hours later, making it just past midnight, YN strolled back into the room. Steve had left an hour or so earlier to grab some food for the three Avengers, and had yet to return, much to the other two men's hungry dismay.

"Is Steve not-" YN's question was interrupted as the aforementioned super soldier stumbled into the room, four bags of food held between his hands.

"Uh, I didn't know what you fancied so I got you the basics." He murmured, handing YN one of the bags of food.