Bonnie & Clyde

(Title taken from: Bonnie & Clyde by Yuqi from (G)I-DLE. I might be boycotting the shit company rn but I can still put the lyrics in. Also, I don't like this one as much as my others, just a quick disclaimer)

"Hey, babe," I greet with a smirk and a hairflip as I get up from the ground after blasting several assholes to where they fucking belong, in their happy little grave or down under in Hell, where they will hopefully stay for the next week, at least.

"Inspiratione!" He shouts suddenly instead of responding to my greeting with his usual smirk and a kiss.

I turn around, and the last specter type-thing disintegrated right where my shoulder would've been. "Shit, thank you."

"Course." He pulls me into a kiss, running his hands through my hair.

"No offense, but, you do kind-of taste like a demon's arse," he tells me after we pull apart after a few seconds.

I smirk. "That's what you get for not responding sooner and coming in late, asshole."

"Oh, only to save your life?"

I nod my head and then proceed to playfully smack him.

"Freaks," some teen mutters as they pass us. "'Scuse you, we just saved your damn life," I say quietly.

"Relax, Zee. Not everyone gets what we do," he says, rubbing circles into my hips, right above the ripped fishnets, my body tensing up under his touch, like I'm under a drug, a hit of... something. Well, anything. 

Don't need a party to feel high

He looks down, and glances at my chest and my fishnets. "Christ, not everyone can pull off the ripped fishnet look, but, you're heavenly in anythin', let alone that."

"Thanks, babe."

"Yeah, anytime. I'll never get tired of singin' your praises."

"She could be a little bit more polite about it, though, holy crap. We just saved her, most likely the world, no big freakin' deal."

"By the amount of times we do this on the daily, yeah, it's startin' t' not be a big deal."

"Shut up."

"Even by a sorcerer's standards, the two of you are quite strange. The fact that Zatanna still insists on staying with John despite what he's done is absolutely astounding," Jason says. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Ready to get out of here?" I ask, looping my arms around John's neck. "Always am, Princess," he responds, opening a portal with ease, helping me in.

Barely get five minutes in the shower, exploring and giving everything to each other before his phone rings.

"Ah, fuck's sake... just want t' get laid every now an' then, is that too much to bloody ask for?" He asks. "When you're a super- anti-hero? Definitely," I responded with a smirk before he kisses me one last time before he reaches out and grabs his phone. "Hey, Zee, I've gotta go, gotta- gotta meet Chas an' Zed for sum'. I'll be back by the night's over, promise."

"You're going to come back at two, maybe three in the morning with half of your body singed off, aren't you?" I ask as I snap my fingers, summoning a towel and getting out of the shower.

"Well, long' as one part of my body isn't, we'll both be happy enough, eh?"

"Preferably all of you, but, one part will work," I say with a smile, kissing him once. "Pick up where we left off once I get back, Beautiful?" He asks, moving his hand up and down my thigh.

"Of course."

He kisses me one last time before dressing himself, opening a portal and hopping through.