Ch. 28 - The advice

Start from the beginning

"Tell me what it's like being on board the bus when it crashes?"

Sandra explains that the reactions are very real, and how terrifying it can be. "Slamming on the imaginary brake and you have no control, and I'm such a control freak."

"This film is getting a reputation for having so many of its cast members closely involved in the stunts. How many stunts have you done and were you excited to do them?"

"I figure my being nervous doesn't help everyone else, so I try to stay away. I don't do anything that exciting except for maybe sliding on the board. I stay at craft services. That's where I'm at, when the stunts are going on, you see me stuffing my face. The biggest risk I take is with the calories and fat."

"Tell me about your chemistry with Keanu. What's it like falling in love with one of the hottest stars today?"

 What's it like falling in love with one of the hottest stars today?"

"Keanu is, is..." Sandra's eyes break away from the camera as she searches for the right words, feeling almost a chemical burn inside her lower stomach. Sandra is known for being able to turn any rhetorical question into an essay, so this hesitancy causes the journalist to lean in, thinking he has a hook. He probes her further, trying to illicit more of an emotional response.

"Are you able to keep your personal feelings separate from Annie's? That has to be challenging, how do you do it? America wants to know."

Sandra pauses for a moment before taking a page out of Keanu's playbook and completely ignoring what she knows this journalist is trying to get her to discuss.

"It's hard to explain. I mean I could sit here and say he's a really nice guy," She still is unable to lift her eyes from the floor. You know how that looks, Sandy, look up. Look up! "But, the thing that I'm sure," she forces her eyes up, "most people don't know about Keanu is that..." Her eyes evade the lens again as a rapid flash of scenes flow through her head: His deep brown eyes, his strong chest, his large hands, the intoxication she feels with that soap and leather scent. "He's...I-I've really developed a, an incredible amount of respect for Keanu because he's so...honest. And he's, like, there's no...BS about Keanu. He doesn't..." What? He doesn't what? She wiggles her head back and forth, searching for her way back.  "He doesn't say or do anything to make anybody else happy, he does what he feels is right and he says what he feels and, he's, he works so incredibly hard." Her eyes light up from within as she continues.

" Her eyes light up from within as she continues