Part 8

Nat's POV

"WHAT!!!!" I felt Lily tense up as Nick yelled.

"Fury I swear to god scare my daughter again and I will personally kill you" I shot him a glare that could kill.

"Daughter!!! Daughter since when in hell did you have a child Romanoff!"

"Wanda take Lil upstairs" Wanda picked her up out of my arms hushing her as she whined for me. "I warned you Fury"

"Romanoff calm down" I hear Tony say behind me. "Think of Lily"

I took a step back and took a deep breath and realised what I was doing. I looked at fury and motioned for him to continue.

"Romanoff what I'm gods name is going on?"

"Me and Wanda adopted her a few weeks ago now she's our daughter" I said plainly.

"What happens when you both go away?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"There's always one of us here and everyone loves her she's not just my daughter Nick she's their niece"

"this is completely irresponsible you know that!"

"Nick i held her back once i can't do it again" tony warned.

"is this really what you want Romanoff?" he questioned

"yes Nick it is i've never cared for anyone like this before" he rubbed his temple and sighed.

"okay.." i just stared at him in shock "hello earth to Romanoff i said okay" i ran and hugged him i couldn't help it i was so happy i got to keep my little girl!

"JARVIS ask miss maximoff to bring our baby down stairs please"

——time skip——

Lilys POV

I was sat on grandads Nickys knee while he was telling me stories of mama when she was younger.

"okay baby come on it's time for a bath then bed" mama came and scooped my up and tickled my sides making me laugh.

"mama stoppppppp!" grandad Nicky just laughed at me "it's not funny grandad hellpppppp!"

"Natasha stop winding her up!" uh oh Mami is mad

"come on monkey before mama gets in more trouble" i just giggled as she carried me upstairs to my bath.

"Nat?"

"we are in here babe"

"MAMI!!" i tried to climb out of the bath but mama made me sit back down.

"baby sit down and be good for mama" mami said as she kissed my head "her pyjamas are on our bed and i've set up her tv ready"

"thanks babe" and then mama and mami kissed so i made a funny face that made them both giggle.

"come on baby let's finish up" mama said rinsing my hair.

——time skip——

mama got me ready for bed and her and mami both came and snuggled me in bed.

"go to sleep princess mama and i will be here when you wake up"

"and grandad Nicky mami?" i really like him now he's not a meanie.

"i'll ask him baby go to sleep" mama answered

i cuddled into them both and closed my eyes the last thing i heard was them both saying "we love you baby"