Part 1

Hi my name is Lilly I'm 7 years old and I live in a orphanage and I have done for my whole life.. well I think I can't really remember.

I don't like the orphanage because everyone bully's me for my hair (I have long red hair and green eyes) so today I decided that I'm going to run away after school.

I was getting dressed when my door swings open. "Hey brat just wanted to say your walking today" Maddison one of the older girls tells me as she grips me by the hair pulling my head back. But this isn't exactly a surprise they hurt me all the time and normally kick me out of the car so I have to walk. I just whimper and nod and she barges past me releasing my hair laughing.

I walk down stairs getting ready to leave when I saw the news was on I quickly stopped because the avengers were on. Well more specifically Wanda and Natasha the media was going wild after they took down a hydra base by themselves. "They are so amazing" I say to no one in particular. I spin on my heels and start my walk to school 'it's gonna be a long day' I think to myself grabbing my school bag.

(Time skip cause no one likes school)

FINALLY!! School is over and I'm putting my plan in action I've been thinking about it all day. I walk out of the doors and make my way down the street in the opposite direction to the orphanage not looking back.

After about 30 minutes I came across a big looking apartment block and the door was open so I took that as my chance to find an empty place to settle for the night.

Nat's POV

We are currently on a mission in New York and there's me, Wanda, Steve and Bucky. I'm partnered with my girlfriend Wanda since splitting us up 'is just an earache' I on the other hand like to think of it as checking in every 5 seconds, not many people know that we are together we haven't exactly announced it but we haven't hid it either.

"Nat, Wanda you in position" I hear Steve ask over comms.

"Depends do you mean doggy or 69?" I ask with a smirk shooting Wanda a wink.

"Really Nat on a mission!?" I laughed so hard and turned to Wanda to see she was just glaring I quickly calmed down.

"No Steve I was joking yes we are ready" I said trying to ignore the holes being burned into my skull.

We were sat watching an apartment block which apparently was somewhat occupied by hydra agents.

"We have movement, move in" Steve announced.

I gave a quick nod to Wanda and we went in. I was taking the top 10 floors Wanda was on the bottom 10.

"All clear up here Steve" I announced

"Natasha come to the 7th floor please. Steve and Bucky you can stay back it's nothing bad" I heard Wanda and even with the bit on the end freaked out sprinting to find her.

I made my way to the 7th floor to find her stood in a door way.
"Wanda what are y-" she cut me off bringing a finger to her lips pointing into the room. I walked over slowly to see what she saw.

"What on earth?" I asked clearly confused

"Nat she's so small look at her" Wanda coos

I looked at the little girl lay in a tight ball on the floor fast asleep. "We can't leave her here" I said leaning down to pick up the small child.

"I wasn't going to suggest it but what are we going to do with her Nat she's probably just lost I mean look at her she's adorable" she was rubbing the child's cheek which caused her to stir, I quickly shushed her bouncing her slightly and she settled again.

"Well there's not a lot we can do. She can come back with us and we can find out who she is tomorrow and move from there" I said leaving no room for argument

"Steve we are on our way out theres nothing here we will meet u back at the compound" Wanda said through comms to only get an 'ok' from Steve and we made our way out.

I decided to be really nice and give you a chapter cause why the hell not😘
Let me know what you guys want from this book and any ideas I will try to use 😘