Exercise Test Information

Start from the beginning

I then see Kirishima is talking with Bakugou.

Eijiro Kirishima, 16/21.

Bakugou Katsuki, 4/21.

Timeskip
Recess Time
Cafeteria
(Y/N) POV

Deku: It's scary that we can't know what will be in the practical test exercise.

Iida: Nothing too wild, I would think.

Me: Shake.

Uraraka: We still can pull it off. The normal subject test. Sure can pull 'er off.

Ochako Uraraka, 14/21.

Toru: Aizawa-sensei said it'd be an overall summary of what we did this semester.

Toru Hagakure, 17/21.

Asui: Yeah, but he didn't tell us anything apart from that.

Tsuyu Asui, 7/21.

Deku: Studying to the test, plus keeping our physical strength in tip top condi-

Someone hit his head from behind.

Deku: Oww!!

We look at the person who hit Deku. It's Monoma from Class 1-B. He's annoying. Very annoying. Not gonna lie.

Monoma: Ah, my bad. Your head is so big I ended up whacking you upside it.

Deku: The Class B kid! Uhhhhhh.... Monoma! Whatddya think you're doing!

Monoma: You lot encountered the Hero Killer, I heard!

And he start to talk about we were trying to gain more press attention.

As he talking, a female student from his class hit his back and he fall to the ground.

That student is Itsuka Kendo. You can call her "big sis of Class B".

Itsuka: That's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida?

She then look at us.

Itsuka: Sorry, Class A. This kid's heart is, well... You know how it goes.

Iida: Kendo!

Itsuka: Anyway, I heard you say that you couldn't know what the end-of-term test exercise would be. Actually, I'm told it'll be like the entrance exam. That is, a battle simulation exercise fighting against robots.

Deku: Wha?! For real!? How do you know!!?

Itsuka:*smile* I asked Nakamura-senpai, the third-year.

Me*thought*: I never thinking of asking Aiko about the test. But fighting robots is kinda easy for a end-of-term test.

Itsuka:*look at me* You must be Nakamura-senpai's brother. (Y/N)-kun, isn't it?

Me:*nod* Shake.

Itsuka:*smile* Nice to meet you.

Me: Konbu.

Itsuka: Well, we'll leave now. See ya guys later.

She said and start to walk away while dragging Monoma with her.

Timeskip
The end of school
Class 1-A
(Y/N) POV

Kaminari: What, really? Well, if it's just robots then it'll be a walk in the park!!

He and Mina start to cheer.

Shoji: Must be happy because your quirks are hard to adjust against human opponents....

Mina: Yep! So with robots we can win like that! Easy as pie!!

Sero: Now we just need to get someone to help us study.

Me*thought*: At least there is no one ask me to help them with their study. I'm lazy to teach someone.

I stand up and pick up my bag.

Bakugou: Who cared whether it's robots or people? Just go all out, idiots.

He said and start to walk to the door.

Kaminari: Who're you calling idiot, idiot!!

Bakugou: Shut up, you don't need to bother about "adjusting", idiot!

He look at Deku.

Bakugou: Right?! Deku!

Deku look at him.

Bakugou: I dunno if you've come to understand a little... How to use a quirk. But you're really getting on my damn nerves, shithead.

Uraraka: Wait, is Bakugou talking about how Deku's moves looked a lot like his?

Mina: Oh, yeah, must be...!

Bakugou: Let me tell you right now, I don't want the same hollow-ass result as the damn sports festival...! By the end of next term, we'll see by our grades just who better man is... Whether you like it or not! I'll annihilate you. Leave you in the dust with the gap between us and the I'll fucking murder you.

Todoroki come to me.

Todoroki: It seems like he still can't accept Midoriya's improvement.

Me: Shake.

Bakugou: Todoroki...!!! (Y/N)...!!! You guys too!! Assholes!!

He get out from the class.

Todoroki: Want to go get some foods?

Me: Shake.

We start to walk out from the room.

Me*thought*: I think I'll ask Tartaglia and Aiko to help me with exercise test training.