22.

" so who you fucking "

I choked on my coffee after he blurted  his question.

What a weird way of starting a conversation

"Sorry..?" i doubted my ears

"Zo, who's hitting it?' he insisted

This would have been an easier topic to discuss but not with your boss.

"Umm,no one?' I spat it out more a question than a statement.

He looked up the second the words flew out of my mouth . There was something about his eyes... Cute? Yes they were,but it was the energy they emulated.

"Can I hit it then? '

Woah....I bet even the devil didn't see that coming.

Jaffar of all people ?

My ears must be playing tricks

"You,you want to.." I stutter

" Yes,you are beautiful I must say,I wouldn't mind you sitting on my face" he explained with a devilish smirk on his handsome face

I was star struck.

I was in shock,still doubting what I just heard.

" I am serious Zo. Just think about it and let me know by evening. So how many more copies are we to fill?'

My heart sunk in my stomach

I could'nt believe this guy .

The way he could be so into me for one second then change the topic from pleasure to business ,I still could not wrap my head around that.

For some stupid reasons,I was angry. How could he expect me to just agree or disagree on this without appointing me ample time to think things over.

We were done by three in the evening and I went back to my station outside his office.

Honestly I hadn't had the time to think about his request until now that it crossed my mind.

The phone rings

"Coffee please" the words came from the other end of the line

Wait. Was that a please I just heard??

His almighty jaffars vocabulary didn't contain courteous words.

"Have a sit"

He told me as I placed the mug on his counter.

" So what would you like in exchange for sex?" He asked shamelessly. The audacity.

"Huh?" I only managed to say

" I wanna have fun with you. Attachment free. But not for free ."

I stared at him in shock before he continued

"Obviously,we wouldn't date,obviously you have someone and if it hasnt gotten to you yet ,youll soon hear of my shit so in short am not the dating type."

Am db founded and i stare at him blankly trying to digest all the information he just poured on me.

"A new car,three hindred geez every month for as long as the deal stands and extra two months incase we get bored of each other"

His offer was so tempting i begun fantasizing about the car and what i could do with 300k .

"Imma take your silence as a yes. Expect your first pay soon"

I excused myself and went back to my desk.

Ofcourse my silence meant yes.

I was one horny bitch and i was broke , a dangerous combination that was. I needed new clothes and a car so i could stop bothering Sash every morning yo drop me off.

*******
Sorry for the wait.

Comment,critique and vote