Chapter 12: "Fairy by the river"

Helloooooooo!
--------------------

We left the town and headed to the river. Dream led us. "Where are we going?" Tommy asked. "You'll see." Dream stayed mysterious. We walked for sometime. I heard a loud sob. We ran towards the noise.

I saw a fairy with dragonfly wings. I ran to the fairy. He had his head in his arms. "Hello? Are you ok?" He jumped back. "Who are you people?!" He yelled at us. "I'm Nikki." I said. "What do you want?!" His face was full of tears. "Uhmm..."
"Are you ok?" I asked again. "Do I l-look ok?!" He broke down into tears. The demon tried hugging the fairy, but he pushed him away "Don't touch me!". "Don't be rude!" The demon yelled at him. "I'm sorry... I-I just..." he calmed down. "My friend went missing... my name's Wilbur" he looked at us.
"My name's Tommy"
"Nikki."
"Dream."
"T-tubbo."

"Well, when did they disappear?" I asked him. "Today..." he lowered his head. "Then how are you sure they're missing?"

"..."

"Y-you don't understand... this happened before... 2 years ago she got kidnapped... she was going to my house when two humans working for testing facility took her..." Wilbur spoke and I just felt the hole in his heart.

I wish I could help him...

help him

Help him

"...They probably came back to take her, but this time they took her mom and dad..."

"We can help you find her."

Did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah! You can become one of us!" Tommy opened his arms. "But, who are we?" The ram hybrid looked at the demon. "Uhh... The Run aways!"

"I would like to join you, but... I don't want to lwave my mom alone." The fairy said. What does that mean? Does his mom care about him?

I wish my mom cared about me

"You can leave her a message." Dream suggested. "T-that's a good idea." Wilbur slowly got up. He grabbed a paper and pen out of his bag. He wrote:

Dear mom,
I'm leaving home to go find Sally. I promise I'll come back, so don't be sad. I will miss you and I'm sure you'll miss me too.
See you,
Your son Wilby

"Who's gonna deliver it my house?" He asked while writing. "I can put on your window. Dream said. The fairy handed the ghost his message. The ghost disappeared for a few seconds. "We should return back to town." Dream said and turned around. We all followed him. I don’t know why we all trust him, but there was something about him. Like he knew everything. He did die. He probably died of old age... right?

--------------------
"~Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like farting monkeys? I could really use a shit right now, shit right now~" Kurtis Conner 2021