Chapter 11: "Sally"

Ok, so I changed the story title beacuse I think "run aways" fits it better.
-------------------‐--

A shining light hit my face. I opened my eyes. It was morning. I jumped out of bed. I looked myself in the mirror. Today was a special day.

I quickly got ready and headed outside. "Bye, mom! I'm going to Sally's!" I yelled at the door. "Wait!" Mom stormed downstairs. She handed me a bracelet with white pearls and sea shells. "How could I forget?" I slammed myself on the head. I took the bracelet and ran outside. Today was my best friend's birthday.

Sally loved anything ocean related. We heard stories of the seas, but we never went there. The bracelet was a gift for her birthday. Me and Sally were friends since we were little kids. When I was young I ran out of the town and Sally just found me.

I ran through the tall tall grass. Suddenly I heard a giant creature walking near me. I started running the opposite way. The creature ran after me. "Mom! I caught something!" A small girl's voice yelled. I was picked up from the ground wrapped in her hands. "What did you catch Sally?" The girl's mom said. Light shined on me. I covered my face with my hands. "Oh my god Sally!" The girl's mom said. "Please don't hurt..." I silently said. I opened my eyes to see two giant humans. "Are you lost little fairy?" The mother grabbed me out of the girl's hands. "Yes..." I silently said. "What's your name little fairy?" The morther asked me. "M-my name is Wilbur..." I spread my wings. "My name is Sally!" The girl said. "We should get you home Wilbur." The mother smiled. "Aww, but I wanna keep him." The girl said. "Sally! He's not a dog! He's a human being!" The mother yelled at Sally. "Can you please take me home?" I silently said. "Ok, let's get you home." We walked to the town. "Hello. What do you need hybrids?" The guard asked the woman. "We found this small fairy near the river." She said while showing me to him. "Oh, that's the missing boy. I'll get the parents right now." The guard walked into the time. Several minutes later... "Oh my god, thank you so much!.." my said while taking me into her arms. "No worries." The mother smiled. "Can I come to visit Wilbur?" The girl asked my mom. "Of course!"

I ran out of town and went to the river. A house near the river appeared in my sight. "Sally! I'm here!" I stepped in front of the door.

No one answered.

"Saaaaaaaaaaaaaly!" I yelled louder than before. I tried calling the salmon hybrid for the third time. No answer.

No answer.

No answer.

I flew up to the window. The house seemed empty. The 1st floor's window open so I flew inside. "S-sally?" I slowly teared up.

This can't happen again. Not again. Please not again.

I flew through the house.

It was empty. Empty...

I walked outside. I looked myself in the river.

This isn't happening this isn'thappening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happening this isn't happeni-

I broke down into tears. I was on my knees. Hands were covering my face.

------------
eeeeeeeėęěĕəèêéëēĖĘĚĔƏÈÉÊËĒ