Chapter 5: "Ta-da!"

Happy very very very late birthday Tommy! I know his birthday was almost a week ago, but it didn't fit in my publishing schedule so...

Anyway enjoy the chapter!
------------------------------------------

Dream's POV

I came out his mind. It was already morning. He was covered in blood. Guess he went to bed like that. He must've transformed last night.

His parents weren't home. It was the perfect opportunity to introduce myself.

He woke up. I could hear him coming down the stairs. He went outside... that was weird. I started reading his mind. 'I'll be fine. I just need to get up there... I just need to clear my head... the pain will stop... right?' Where was he going?

He walked towards a tall abandoned building. It looked like a hospital. He jumped over the fence and started to climb his way to the top of the building. He got to the top and sat on the edge.

Now I was standing on top of an abandoned building behind a boy who was still covered in blood. Good no one saw him. I mean it was pretty early in the morning.

'What if I just jump off..?' I heard a thought. 'All this pain will stop...' then an even louder one. 'Nobody cares about me anymore... so what do I have left to live for..?' It was starting to echo. 'So why don't I just jump off..?" He stood up and looked down. I knew I had to do something.

He was probably use to voice in his head so I just whispered to him: 'Don't do it...'. "And why should I not?" he actually spoke this time. 'There is something...' I whispered in to his mind. "What is that?" he said. 'Something they lied to you about...' I answered. "Who lied to me about what?!" he was getting angry. 'I will tell you if you don't jump and get off the building safely.' I said. "Ugh, you sound like my mom." I giggled a bit.

He started getting down the building, but he also started asking me questions. "Can anyone else but me hear you?" he asked. 'Well, if I wanted everyone else to hear me they would've heard me. But right now only you can hear me.' I barely finished the sentence and- "Can you read peoples minds?" I had people ask me questions, but they were never so excited about it. 'Yes.' He looked amazed. 'Did you hear or read this thought I just thought of?' he asked, but in his mind. 'Yes. I did hear that thought. I hear all thought when I want to.' Maybe he hasn't had a voice in his head before.

'Do you have a name?' That question caught me of guard a little. Nobody that I haunted before has asked me that question. Should I lie or say my real name? 'I have a name. It's Dream.' I said my real name. I mean there is no way he would know who I am...

'My name's Tommy! Nice to meet you!' I was a bit confused. 'Nice to meet you too...' Why was he so nice?.. He seem so broken and careless. Like if anyone tried to talk to him he would brush them of, but he was so welcoming. He was heading back to his house and asking me more questions.

'You should be more careful... Somebody could see you...' I said to him. 'Why are you so worried about that? None of these people care anyway.' His thoughts comforted me. I was a bit sceptical about that.

I spent more time with Tommy. He was really interesting. He always acted like he didn't care and didn't fear anything, but it was all an act he put up for himself. All he actually wanted was a friend. I guess, I am his friend.

We got along really well. He never cared that he couldn't see me and I liked that about him. I taught him many things. Mostly words.

I realised that I first needed to turn this boy from a little pussy to a real warrior. Second, I thought that this would be harder that it looks, but it wasn't.

It was easy to gain his full trust. He listened carefully and wrote down and remembered everything. He was so excited.

After teaching him all the ways of evil greatness it was time to reveal the lies he was told.

'Hi, Tommy!' He just woke up. "What up, Big D?" he said laughing.

'I got something to show you.'

Tommy's POV

I was excited. What did Dream have to show me?

'So, you know how I don't show myself? How I'm always invisible?' Dream told me that he did have a body, but he always kept it invisible. It never bothered me. If he wants to be invisible he can be invisible.

"Yeah..." I said. "Well..." In front of the two beds suddenly a man tall as me appeared. He was wearing a very vibrant shirt. That shirts was so oversized. He had a mask over his face. The mask had a smiley face on it. A few strands of hair were poking out. There were goldish brown. He had black pants and boots.

 He had black pants and boots

"Ta-da!"

"Whoa! You look amazing!" I said to him. "Aww, thanks." He said and suddenly his legs disappeared and turned in to a ghost tail. "Come let's go outside."

---------------------------
908 words