Chapter 13

Y/n: Who are you guys?

Fandum: We are your classmates, don't remember?

Kisama: Yeah, we are always by your side every day.

Kuroda: And we always greet you every morning in different ways. Remember now.

Y/n: *remember it* Ah Yes. . . the idiot trio. Remember that time, you guys get beat up by girls because of peeping. I told them.

Fandum: HAH?!!! YOU GOT SOME NERVE NERD! BECAUSE OF YOU, THEY ALL GET KICK OUT OF SCHOOL!

Y/n: Why me? Your dad, the fat principal, kicked them out. Don't blame me, blame yourself for peeping at them first. So how is your dad? Still alive.

Fandum: Shut up! *shed a tear* My dad passed away, you know!

Many people in that restaurant look at Fandum with pity. While some of them smile with amusement because they understand what Fandum did to Y/n.

But the next word that comes out from Y/n shocks many people. Maybe he stole it from the internet or he created it himself.

Y/n: So how did your dad die? I really want to know. "Bet it's a heart attack."

Fandum: *sob* Heart attack.

Y/n:. . .

Y/n: Series? How much food does your dad eat until he gets a heart attack? You should warn your dad next time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/n: Series? How much food does your dad eat until he gets a heart attack? You should warn your dad next time. . . If he is still alive. *laugh*

Kisama: You! You don't have a heart!

Y/n: I will be dead if I don't have a heart, idiot.

Kuroda: What he did to you made you mad huh?!

Y/n: Actually, not only him but you three. Remember when you guys were insulting me? Yeah, I still remember you saying I'm an orphan. That word hurts very badly.

But hey, at least I'm not getting disowned right? I get knowledge from my Guardian. They praise me, respect me, and many more. While you. . . urgh. . . just the opposite of me.

Some man in a suit comes with a few guards into the group. They look at him and can confirm he is the owner of this place by his appearance alone. Who knows?

Manager: What with the ruckus?

Fandum: He starts first! He insults me and my dad!

Kisama: Yeah! Please kick him out!

Manager: *look at Y/n* You come with me.

Y/n: Should I?

Manager: Yes for your safety.

Y/n sigh and go with the manager leaving the group with unpaid food. Y/n notice they go upstairs which is not to exit the door.

Y/n: Uhh. . . is this, ways to exit the door?