Aimee Ghost (*loud chuckle*)

"So? What are we waiting for?"

"Vhat do you mean? It's not like I can summon 'er. Go do it jourselves."

Ghost glared at Jose Jose Jose Jose, who was impatiently picking at his shirt collar. "Then how'd you get here in the first place, if you didn't know how to summon Aimee?"

Jose Jose Jose Jose looked up, biting his lip.

"I dunno's, just happened to be there. Said she was looking for jou guys."

Ghost's heart seemed to sink into the space between his lungs.

"Looking for us? She knows where we are, why didn't she come to this Dimension?"

Jose Jose Jose Jose shook his head, sighing, "Something abouts 'knowing you would come back' or something."

It completely crushed Ghost, knowing that Aimee had so much faith in their returning that she spent countless amounts of time and power to go to the 1st Dimension, which she had no definite conclusions as to whether they would actually return or not.

And she chose the sacrifice.

"Hey, pretty boy, you still conscious?" Officer Maloney waved a hand in front of Ghost's face, whistling. He responded by biting his lip, sighing.

"I don't know what to do. We can't go home, we can't leave Toast." Ghost looked around at the faces of the group, which was a cluster of varying emotions.

"Look, kid. Toast's not here. You want to go save him? We go to the 2nd Dimension. This place has nothing that we want." Maloney pointed at Tea's limp body, "Except that gal over there."

Ghost ran to Tea, with Gertrude and Billy tagging behind him. Ghost grabbed hold of Tea's left arm, Gertrude with the right, and they both helped the girl get onto Billy's back, who would carry her until they knew what to do with her next or she woke up.

"We can't go to the 2nd Dimension, Maloney. Only way to get to the 2nd Dimension, if my observations are correct, is if you're some sort of sky deity or something."

Maloney smiled, shaking his head at Ghost.

"Kid, you're already a sky deity."

"That's impossible. What, am I Polychrome's creepy uncle?"

Maloney sighed, "Nope. Guess again."

"Officer, we really don't have time for the guessing game."

"You're a bird, Kid. You're basically royal blood from the skies."

~

Toast was bound to a huge chair carved of birch wood, with crude designs engraved haphazardly into the material. The room the chair was in was a silvery-rainbow color, with a dome shaped roof and grand windows that stretched to the ceiling, where a magnificent golden spire stood towering above the puny prisoner, the light of the Sun glaring upon Toast's eyes.

In the room, sat nine chairs, all of birch, and all with detailed carvings of flowers, plants and creatures. Presently, only five of the chairs were occupied, two dainty women figures on the outermost chairs, one man around his thirties on the left chair directly next to the young lady, and an aging couple in the center, the man occupying the middle-most and most grandest of all the thrones in the room. The girl sitting on the far right, Toast recognized, was Polychrome, wearing her dress of flowing colors and her moonstone pendant.

"Well, I see it that our daughter, Polychrome, has brought back a captive in a most inhumane manner. I deeply apologize for this, as our kingdom is declining in health and wealth, and we need more citizens to support our cause." The oldest man stood up, bowing. "I am Potenlux. I control the Sun, and give your worlds light."

Toast struggled a bit in his binds, saying stately, "I'd bow to you, great Potenlux, but.. But I seem to be in chains as of now."

Potenlux laughed, bellowing a deep guffaw that shook the chair Toast sat on. "Do not worry yourself so. Let me introduce my family." He pointed at the older lady.

"This is my wife, Brevisnox. She is the monarch of the Moon." Potenlux pointed at the younger man.

"My son, Luxnubes, controller of clouds, my daughter Polyventus, leave it to her for winds, and of course.." Potenlux pointed at his next daughter, "Polychrome."