↬You get blipped

Age: 14-16 (Still a toddler for Peter)

Tony Stark and Pepper Potts:

Tony knew it was a bad idea to let you and Peter stay on the donut ship. All Tony could do was watch as Stephen and the Guardians turned to dust.

"Dad, what's happening to me?" You asked from behind Tony and Tony immediately tensed up. Not you too. Please.

"It's okay, Y/n, you're okay." He was lying to both him and you.

The last thing you did was try to hug him before fading away and leaving Tony to deal with Peter, who was also about to leave him.

Steve Rogers:

You watched the fight with Wanda and decided to join when it was getting too much. But when Thanos came, no one could defeat him.

When Thanos snapped, Steve immediately looked around for you. He found you looking at your disintegrating hands and ran to you.

"Hold on, Y/n. Stay with me, sweetheart." He pressed but you couldn't do anything about it. You kept disappearing and turning to mere particles.

For the first time in your whole life, you saw Steve tearing up. He was crying. He truly did care. "I'm sorry." You whispered before vanishing.

Laura and Clint Barton:

"Getting good, Y/n!" Clint praised as he watched over you and your older sister learn archery. He was helping you both learn while your brothers were playing catches with a ball and Laura was setting up food.

"Hey, you guys want mayo or mustard or both?" Laura asked and you and your sister looked at Clint. "Who puts mayo on a hotdog?" Your sister voiced your query as well.

Clint then turns to Laura and says three mustards. After you and your sister shoot an arrow and get praised by Clint, Clint turns to Laura when she tells you to come eat.

When he turned around to tell you guys, all he saw was just your face, which disintegrated. Just like the rest of his family.

Natasha Romanoff:

The battle in Wakanda was no joke. You would've died if it wasn't for your mom. When Thanos arrived, it all went to shit.

He already had five infinity stones and there was no way of beating him. When he snapped, you immediately started to turn to dust.

"Mom?!" You called her anxiously and her eyes widened upon seeing your state.

"No, no, Y/n. Hang on, please. Don't leave me." She cried, a tear dropping down her cheek.

"I'm sorry, mom. I really-" You were cut off when you turned to dust. Natasha looked at the spot you were just standing at and fell to her knees, not even trying to hide that she was crying.

Bucky Barnes:

"Y/n, stay inside." Your dad instructed and you nodded, feeling safe with Wanda in the room.

You both watched from above but soon joined the fight along with the others. Bucky wasn't too happy about this but didn't mind since he knew you could handle yourself.

When Thanos snapped, you and Bucky started disappearing. You both turned to Steve, hoping he had an answer of some sorts.

"Steve-" Was all your dad could get out before you and him fell to the floor and vanished into thin air.

Wanda Maximoff and Vision:

Vision promised that he would be fine. He promised...

You and Wanda protected him all you could but when Thanos turned back time to kill him again, neither of you could do anything.

You both kneeled next to Vision's grey and dead body, sobbing your hearts out.

And when you started disappearing, you both gave each other a smile, thinking you'd be reunited with Vision again. Wanda whispered a "I love you" before you both turned to dust.

Thor Odinson:

You watched with pure inspiration as Thor throws Stormbreaker onto Thanos and gets him right in the chest.

"You should've gone for the head." You and your dad gave each other a confused look before Thanos snaps. Thor tried to stop him but it was too late.

Thor immediately turned his attention to you as your hands start disintegrating. "No, Y/n." He whispered, rushing over to you and pulling you into a hug.

"Dad, I lov-" You didn't get to finish as you turned to dust, leaving Thor to mourn your death.

Loki Laufeyson: (Imagine he's not dead)

"Thanos, the mad titan." You teased as you sat beside a dead Asgardian and Loki's face softened.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I failed to protect the tessaract and who knows what Thanos will do with it." Loki apologized, sitting next to you and you gave him a smile.

"It's okay, dad, I-" You stopped when you saw yourself turning to dust and Loki's eyes widened. He knew he couldn't stop this so he just hugged you like it was the last time, cause it probably was.

"I'm sorry." He sobbed before you disappeared in his arms.

Peter Parker:

This was the worst thing that could ever happen. Your dad's stuck fighting some aliens and May was stuck watching over you.

May didn't mind this but was worried about Peter a lot. And when you started crying for Peter, it just got worse.

"Come on, Pete, get back quickly." May whispered as she tried to calm you down but your crying got worse.

When she looked down, she saw you turning to dust and gasped. She couldn't do anything but watch as you disappeared in her arms.