13: Defeat the Boss!

Start from the beginning

my idea came to fruition, two nights ago... Rozari watched, as one of the party raiders, noticed the attack coming and just in time they jumped back.

Everyone was shocked. "that attack wasn't in the book" spoke Reiri near Kiyoko. Arisa was glancing awkwardly. 

Rozari bit the bottom of her lip, angrily. Kirito spoke, "this is bad, the attack got them stunned..." 

"move in support... shoot..." paused Agil noticing another swing of the new blade.

"Diabel! get out of the way!" screamed Rozari noticing Illfang approach the player from behind preparing for a combo attack.

Arisa gasped. Reiri gasped. 

Kiyoko spotted Diabel trying to get up and she let out a strong gasp. Kiyoko yowled out. "Diabel! don't die on me!"

 Quick on her feet, she launched herself forward, with her sword out, stopping the attack from hitting Diabel. A clash was heard throughout the Hall, as Kiyoko's blade of her sword hit the blade of the Nadachi. 

She gritted her teeth. 

Diabel was shocked, seeing Kiyoko's long blonde hair from behind, as she held back the attack. Yurisa... 

"Diabel now is the time to get out of the way" yelled Arisa 

"oh right," he nodded, grabbing his longsword. Kirito screamed, racing over to knock the attack away as Kiyoko jumped back to safety, helping Diabel to back away.

Rozari sighed.

"Am I still alive?" Diabel said catching his breath

"only thanks to Kiyoko" added Kirito

This just in, Kiyoko being beside Diabel grabbed his arm and laid her head against it. Reiri wasn't pleased, with it but all she did was narrow her eyes at her. Diabel felt Kiyoko's hands on his armour.

Rozari sighed. "and thanks to Kirito, he cleared the rest of the kobold sentinels..." and Kiyoko will you please let go of Diabel... 

"oh, thank goodness" responded Arisa walking up to stand beside Rozari. 

Rozari glanced over at Reiri, only to find that she is unimpressed by her friend Kiyoko. Rozari heard Kirito nearby, she blinked facing him. "gah, what were you thinking going in like that? if it wasn't for Kiyoko you would be dead?" yelled Kirito frustration itched at his skin, right at Diabel.

Rozari turned to where Kiyoko was still sighing constantly, holding onto Diabel's arm. "excuse me, I got this" spoke Reiri as she went behind Diabel and grabbed Kiyoko by the arm and dragged her away from Diabel. 

"sorry" Reiri grinned, and begin to yell disapprovingly at her friend.

Rozari narrowed her eyes at those two, even though she is curious about Kiyoko's actions with Diabel. does she know him on a personal level?

Diabel thanked Reiri from Kiyoko's sudden arm hug... before he turned to Kirito. "You should know Kirito, you are a former tester too? you should know" as he spoke his eyes laid upon Rozari, for a second, which made her uneasy, even though his eyes never left Kirito's. 

Kirito sighed. "you wanted to get the last hit in and claim the drop item, for yourself so you were a beta tester after all" he spoke.

Rozari watched the argument go down between the two of them, she glanced at Arisa, who seems really awkward. she read the room, it was all eerily silent, most of the party members were shifting awkwardly at the aura. wait Diabel was a former beta tester? Rozari was hoping to break the silence, but she didn't want to add to the fire that was to come later. if she were to tell them that she was a former beta tester... oh god... she didn't want Kibaou to include her in with Kirito and Diabel.

"Please just take that thing down. For everyone's sake" spoke Diabel giving Kirito the order, as he was becoming tired of this one-off argument. "I don't think I can... damn I am such a fool" 

Kamiya Hitoshi... you always do this...
Kiyoko's eyes stretch wide and she screamed out at him. Apart from Reiri's judgment. She moved closer to the man that was kneeling on the ground "you aren't a fool, Diabel! stop putting yourself down!" 

Diabel heard Kiyoko's words. He huffed quietly and smiled. he thought about Kiyoko yelling at him in the real world. maybe you are right? Nagashima Yurisa ... Rozari glanced over at the blonde girl. Kiyoko's friend, Reiri looked nearly pissed off at the blonde.

Kirito took in a breath, to speak to Diabel one last time before he went off to finish the boss once more. "Ever since we got trapped in here, I thought about no one but myself. but you Diabel were different. You used your experience to help others and lead them into battle. You did everything that I was incapable of."