Chapter 5. Scarring my soul

Start from the beginning

It felt so weird, but after some time, the more vigor he added to his movements, the more his finger started gliding inside me with ease. I was getting wet. And it was feeling good; Soft pleasure slowly started creeping up on me, and I almost let out a moan, but I stopped it and quickly tried closing my legs with his hands trapped between my thighs, but his strength didn't let me.

The pleasure ceased as he tried to force another finger into me.
I screamed and tried to wiggle out of his hold. But instead, he pulled his fingers out and pushed me roughly on the bed.

I didn't stop the tears from falling down my face as I used my elbows to pull myself up.

He stopped coming towards me as he saw me moving. "If you keep trying to run from me, you won't like the consequences, baby," he said with a big sinister smile on his face. "Stone, please try to understand me; I don't want this." I tried begging him again.

"I did not ask for what you want. I don't care about it. You're mine, and you will take whatever I decide to do to you. I will hurt you if you try to stop me." Grabbing my arms, he pulled me towards him and ripped my sweater off, leaving me with only my panties. By this time, I was already choking on my tears.

He visibly and shamelessly stared at my boobs, then his eyes started traveling down and stopped between my thighs that he held.
He licked his lips before leaning down on his elbow, bringing my pussy to his face.

I quickly closed my eyes in defeat
Knowing he won't stop now
I felt his warm tongue directly against my pantie-covered clit
Causing me to twitch and try to close my legs.
"Open your eyes," he growled before grabbing my panties and ripping them off me, revealing my glistened pussy to him.

He gawked down at me before reaching his fingers out and spreading my lips. "Look at that pretty pussy" How could he say that to me? I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable, but I didn't dare to try covering myself. Suddenly his expression got dark as he moved down and lay between my legs.

I was so scared and embarrassed about what he was doing that my whole body was trembling, and he noticed it.
"Relax," he said in his deep husky voice before latching his tongue against my clit. I gasped at the warm and wet feeling of him.

He licked and latched on my pussy, making me bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from making any sound. "Please, just stop," I begged one last time, but he continued sucking on my clit before he pushed a finger in me; I screamed as the pain came back from his two fingers.

As his tongue licked and sucked on my clit, along with his fingers thrusting into my hole, pleasure crept up on me. My body started to give him the reaction he wanted. I couldn't move, and I couldn't focus on anything but his assaults on me. The way he slurped up my juices and spat it back only to slurp it back up had my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I put my hand against my mouth and felt my orgasm ripped through me. I heard him chuckling darkly before he started his assault on my clit all over again. My body started shaking as I reached my fourth orgasm. I can't believe I just did that. I want him to stop.

I accidentally looked down to see him already staring at me; seeing my expression, he smirked before I felt him slowly adding another finger. I screamed, causing my grip on his hair to tighten.
He started chuckling darkly. "Baby, it's just three fingers; you'll thank me later for preparing you," he growled, forcing his fingers in. I cried, telling him how much it hurt, but he ignored me and continued stretching me, preparing me to take his dick.

After some time, his fingers started sliding in without any restraints. He leaned down and gave my pussy one last kiss before standing up before me.

I brought my hand forward and covered my pussy with my palms. "I'm begging you, please don't do this," I sobbed.

"If you don't remove your fucking hands, I will tie them up and forget this is your first time." He said, glaring down at me
I glanced at his dick and cried even more. His dick stood tall and strong as it was thick, long, and curving to the right with bulging veins around it. That's going to kill me.

There's no way I can take that. I slumped myself back and moved my hands. "Stone, please, I'm scared," he ignored me and grabbed my hands, putting them over my head. "Those stay here," he said, applying a little pressure on them to emphasize his seriousness.

He hovered between my legs, making me sob louder.
There wasn't anything I could do to escape this situation. He's going to take my virginity. He's going to scar me for life.

He brought his lips to mine and kissed me, surprisingly, passionately, trying to get my mind away from what was happening down there as I felt his tip rubbing me.

His lips came close to my ears. "This is going to happen. With or without your permission. So I want you to relax your body, or it will be very painful; I'm not stopping for anything." He was planting kisses everywhere on my body, sucking and licking my shoulder and chest; I'm pretty sure I have hickeys that'll last weeks on me.

Before I could register anything else, he rammed into me. I screamed and immediately tried to push him off me. But, as if he knew my plan, he tightened his grip, making me immobile. "Stone mh, Stone it's - i- is- I can't ple- easee I can't. It's too much; it hurts! Ohmygod take it out!" I cried at the pain he was giving me.

"Let me take care of you," he growled in my ears, pulling out and slamming back. Then, bringing his lips to mine, he kissed me passionately as he slammed harder into me, trying to carve space just for him to fit in. I could taste my own tears through the kiss as I whimpered into his mouth.

"Fuck, baby. So fucking good, be my good girl and take this dick," he grunted against my lips and pounded me harder. "So tight," he growled. Digging his nails into me, he started chanting yes.
"I won't stop; I waited too long. Fuck baby girl."
..

His dick was huge.
I'd been moving around the bed so much that we were lying next to the edge of the bed. I started kicking my legs, hoping he would finally stop and let me rest. "Let me go!" I kicked my legs again and screamed when he scooted more on top of me, causing him to go deeper.

He reached his hand out to the small drawer next to the bed and dragged it closer; my eyes widened when he opened it and pulled a pair of handcuffs.
"No!" I wiggled myself harder to get free, but he didn't budge on top of me. Instead, he dragged us to the middle of the bed again and cuffed my wrist. I sobbed louder as he hooked them up to the headboard.

"I warned you, little girl," he growled, sitting up and grabbing my thighs.
I didn't get any time to protest as he pulled his dick out with just the tip in and slammed back. My breath got caught in my throat; no sound came out. Only tears were coming out of my eyes. He repeated the same action with his grip tightening on my thighs.

I made the mistake of looking down; his dick was covered with my virgin blood. He was making me bleed so much. He noticed my frightened expression as I looked at his dick. He smirked down at me but didn't stop pounding.

I was moaning with tears flowing down my cheeks as I felt my send into a forced orgasm.

I peeked up only to see him turning red and grunting loudly."fucking mine," he grunted in German, grabbing my neck and staring into my eyes as I felt a thick warm liquid coating my walls. Then, thinking he was finished, my heavy eyelids started closing on their own but popped back open when he said, "Open your eyes; I want more.''

He's going to destroy my pussy tonight.

*********

Thanks to everyone who voted, commented and followed me💛💛💛💛