chp.19

"So it's set? We'll wait in the van until Yuna gives us the signal that they're out", Soobin asked as he traced his finger across the blueprint of the map of the Lonshine Museum.
Yeji continued from there, "Only Beomgyu, Ryujin, Huening Kai and I are going in. Now if we ever get into danger with the mafias, we do it as silently as we can. Do not turn it into a large scale fight. Since both sides are trying to avoid the museum security"

Soobin picked it up, "Me and Chaeryeong will be positioned with our guns on roofs a bit away from the museum. Our goal is when the mafia's van reaches the open bridge over water. We shoot the van tires and make them sink. Lia and Yeonjun you'll be in our van on standby"

Yej finished it off, "Yuna and Taehyun make sure all cameras are off and the recording settings are cut from inside the museum until a few blocks past the roofs where Soobin and Chaeryeong will be positioned. Lastly, we haven't been able to fully assess the mafias so code names. When speaking code names only alright?"
Everyone around the table in the living room nodded and put their hands together. The 10 of them put their hands together, "Go go go!"

They all separated and went into their rooms to gear up. All of them put on black one piece suits along with black sneakers that made walking and running light, the sneakers were also designed to absorb any sound. Apart from that, they strapped on thigh holsters and waist bands. They slipped in a few weapons into their pockets and strapped their guns into their holsters. They also attached small pouches to their belts to keep the jewellery in. They pulled on gloves and lastly they put on their full head coverage mask. The 10 of them regrouped downstairs, Taehyun and Yuna had to be in gear just in case. Soobin had already pieced together the large necklace and rinsed all the jewellery under water to not leave any fingerprints. They distributed the jewellery between the two combatants and two assassins.

Everyone except the hackers left the house and ran into the van that was parked in the garage. Yeonjun started the engine and drove off towards the museum. Yuna and Taehyun made their way back to the computer room and turned on their earpieces and watched their teammates through the street cameras.

——

"Okay, I see them going in. Yup, they're avoiding the lasers", Yuna spoke into her earpiece
"They disabled the security system and already have the necklace in the bag", Taehyun told the team
"Ooooh, that was close, one of them almost tripped over the security alarms", Yuna exclaimed

"Quite incompetent aren't they?", Yeonjun chuckled
"You can say that again. Ahah! Another one almost knocked over one of the stands", Taehyun chuckled
Lia cleared her throat, "Straight Shot and Distant Angel confirm that you're in position and have eyes on us and each other"
Chaeryeong replied as she set up her sniper gun, "In position"
"Confirmed", Soobin added

Yuna suddenly sat up, "Okay, they just cleared out the exhibit. Killer Cat, Quiet Massacre, Gold Devil and Bloody Heaven get ready to drop down"

The four them were already up in the ventilation system in the museum and were waiting for their signal. Taehyun told them, "You're good to go. They have left the museum, snipers get ready. But be careful, there's still some time for them to get to the bridge"

As Taehyun finished speaking, the 2 combatants and 2 assassins had all jumped down onto the museum floor. Taehyun clicked a button on his keyboard which made the lasers deactivate themselves. Yuna looked at the countdown, "You guys have 5 minutes until the mafias reach the bridge. You'll need to be out by then"

The 4 in the museum nodded to each other and split up to replace the jewellery. Beomgyu carefully lifted up the glass case and placed the precious necklace back into its respective place. Meanwhile, Yeji had creeped over to the ring display and spotted all of them missing. She reached into her pouch and took out a handful of rings, she placed them in one by one. Huening Kai and Ryujin were in the new royal jewellery exhibit. They had to get to the statues and hang all of the necklaces and tiaras. Ryujin nodded at Huening Kai signalling him that they need to hurry.