chp.9

"That's done and now onto why the fuck you boys followed us", Ryujin said after closing Beomgyu's room door.
The girls got comfortable and waited for the boys to answer them. Huening Kai started, "Well, last night when I came to give you guys dinner. I saw Yuna's laptop screen and it looked like you were prepping for a mission or something. So I told the rest and Taehyun hyung searched up AINSOFT. And Soobin hyung decided that we should follow you"

Yeonjun scoffed as he inspected his nails, "You do realise we helped you right?"
Yeji tutted at him, "We could have been fine on our own. Now, as you have seen Chaeryeong get crazy mad which we don't usually see often, be careful"
The boys grumbled out a half-hearted apology. Lia looked at her backpack when she heard a ringing noise. She unzipped it and pulled out her iPad. She clicked onto the screen and saw there was a call from Somi. She clicked the answer button and propped it up against the desk so she could see everyone.

Somi came onto the screen and said, "Well good job girls, we just received the notification the package has been shipped. Good work, oh- txt?"
Yuna nodded, "They helped, any updates boss?"
Somi nodded and clicked on her laptop screen adding her cousin. IU's face entered the screen too, she smiled, "Hello agents. In about two days, Ballard Dancy company will be holding an open audition for the whole of London. Now, that's where Yeji and Yeonjun come into play. Two of you, full training with Agent Jessi until the day of the audition. You need to get in"

——

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S GONE? FIRST YOU SAID IT WOULD BE DELAYED, NOW IT'S GONE MISSING? ARE YOU CRAZY? CHECK THE CCTVs DUMBASS, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN", the man threw his phone across the room and sat down on his chair massaging his head.
He looked up as he heard his phone ringtone again, he got up and picked it up, rudely answering, "SO? WHAT DO YOU HAVE? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAMN MACHINE-"
"Tch tch, that isn't how you should be talking to me Teddy Park. But it does seem you're stressed, tell me about it"

Teddy stiffened as he heard the voice over the line, he cleared his throat and said, "Well, I ordered AINSOFT to create a hacking machine, it would have been indestructible and so powerful. I gave them all my money and materials. The chairman called me and said the machine has gone missing"
A dark chuckle was heard over the phone, "I don't have any doubt that it was txt and itzy's doing. Those brats, who do they think they are interfering in my plan. Find anything possible on them, where they're staying and where they have been. Those brats won't be smart enough to clean up their electronic footsteps. I'm sending my very skilled hacker over to your office, call me immediately when he's there"

And with that the call was ended. The apparent CEO of the Ballard Dance company and the boss of Dance to Kill punched the wall in frustration, "Who are these kids and where did they come from?"
He pressed a button on his desk telephone as it started ringing, "Sir, someone named Mr.Kim is here to see you. But he isn't on the list, he says he's a tech" his secretary said
Teddy replied, "I was expecting him, send him up"

Teddy sat back on his chair waiting for a knock at his door. Soon enough there was a light tap at his office door, "Come in"
Mr.Kim entered and bowed, "He sent me, I'm sure he informed you. I'll set up the call on your computer"
"Be my guest", Teddy said
Mr.Kim connected his own laptop to Teddy's large monitor and bustled about and connected to his boss, "Good afternoon sir, I'm ready and Mr.Park is watching. What should I do first?"

"As normal, background check on itzy and txt but I need you to first check their location. They have some of the youngest and best hackers out there so it might be a bit harder than normal. Once you've pinpointed where they're staying, send me the location and start on everything else. Their family, high school records and everything else. I'll be here waiting"
Teddy had pulled up another chair next to Mr.Kim, Mr.Kim said, "Just sit back and watch until I track those rascals down"
Mr.Kim pulled up everything possible. While that was happening in London, Somi and IU had gotten together after hearing the newest intelligence from the UK.