chp.2

IU shouted, "Chan Sung!"
Chan Sung ran up to his boss, "Yes maam?"
IU turned to him, "Get the limo ready, me and txt are heading to my cousin's company. Put in directions for Darkstar"

Chan sung ran back out of the room to get the limo ready. Txt passed by him heading to the meeting room. Soobin pushed the door open and his members followed behind him. They sat down on chairs around their boss.

Soobin asked, "May we know why you asked to see us?"
IU said, "I am setting you up for a challenge, I will explain when we arrive at our destination. Now, come along, Chan Sung is waiting in the limo"
The boys followed their boss down the elevator and reached the parking garage. This was the first time they saw their boss's parking garage, it was huge, the walkway was lit up by neon light beams. There were so many cars.

They reached the middle of the walkway and IU got into the front seat of the limo next to Chan Sung. Txt climbed into the backspace of the limo and lounged on the seats. The speaker in the back limo sounded and they heard their boss's voice, "Boys, you will be partnering with another group. We are heading to my cousin's company which that group is under. You will be put through a challenge to determine if you both can work together"

The boys asked, "How many members are there? What gender? What age?"
IU chuckled, "You will know when you get there. But before you get off, you will need to put on sunglasses, caps, and masks. We do not want our groups to see each others' faces right away"

As she said that a robotic arm popped up from the floor and carried a tray of black masks, black caps, and sunglasses with printed frames. The five of them picked up a random one and settled them on the bridge of their noses.

The limo screeched to a stop and the boys stepped out of the limo, they gaped at the big glass building. IU took off her sunglasses, "I should upgrade our building. Come along now boys"

IU waltzed into the lobby with the boys walking with shoulders pulled back and heads high, right behind her. The receptionist looked up and trembled in fear under IU's fierce gaze, she bowed, "Madam Somi is waiting, but we will need to confirm your identity"

IU rolled her eyes and took off her glove and placed her thumb onto the scanner and leaned her face down for the scanner to capture her eyeball. A robotic voice said, "Lee IU, welcome"

IU motioned for the boys to follow her, they walked to an elevator and IU pressed the 20th floor. The boys exchanged glances while IU crossed her arms while tapping her foot on the elevator floor. The elevator stopped and the same robotic voice said, "Level 20, VIP offices"

IU stepped out and everyone in the hallway saw her and immediately fell silent. She casted a cold aura as she walked to the end of the hallway with her heels clicking on the floor. Taehyun whispered to Beomgyu, "People must know her well, they look so frightened"
Beomgyu nodded in agreement.

Instead of the big door at the front of them, IU turned the handle of a door to their left and entered. The boys apprehensively followed behind her IU scanned her eyes around the room and saw her dear cousin. She stepped out of her bossy side and squealed as she ran to her younger cousin. Somi and IU hugged like little girls and jumped around. Somi exclaimed, "Unnie, you haven't aged at all!"
IU laughed and said, "You've grown much taller"

The two cousins turned to see their youngest groups staring at them awkwardly. Somi laughed, "Of course! Okay txt this is itzy, Darkstar's youngest female group"
Yeonjun blurted out, "Boss, you didn't say they would be all girls! They wouldn't stand a chance against us!"

IU looked at Yeonjun with thunderous eyes, "I dare you to say that again. Not one my teams insults any of my cousins' groups"
Yeji under the sunglasses, mask, and cap scoffed, "Very incompetent of you to think very lowly of girls. Your CEO is a female herself"
Somi smirked and clapped her hands, "Well, I think my cousin and I have made the best match of you two groups"