[Young Adult]Teucer

AN: Listen to the music while reading!

I know he's a child in the game but I found these amazing fanarts where he looks like a teen and I feel that it's my duty to share them. 🤧 He's so adorable, must protect him at all costs. <3

Besties, let's be real tho, how could y'all not tell me that Albedo's birthday was today?? I thought we were friends. 😭 I wrote a whole chapter yesterday for him. I should've saved it for today.

Y'all are fake for that.

Anyways, I hope you lovelies will enjoy today's chapter<3 

I hold Teucer's hand as we make our way down the snowy hill, "Come on Teucer, it's so cold out here! Let's go back to your house!" 

He giggles and pulls my arm as we descend down the snowy hill, "No way! You leave to go back home soon! I'm gonna make our time count! I promise it'll be worth it." He smiles and tugs on my arm gently. 

I sigh, with him, there's no changing his mind, as soon as he makes up his mind, he doesn't change it

I sigh, with him, there's no changing his mind, as soon as he makes up his mind, he doesn't change it. He's so stubborn it's infuriating! But, I still love the guy, how could I not? We've been best friends forever. 

He suddenly stops in front of a frozen lake and looks down at the snow, "You should move back here like you used to be. I miss you. My big brother misses you too. He won't admit it but I know he enjoys when you stay over." 

I smile, Childe isn't usually over but when he is, he usually takes us out to new restaurants. I haven't seen him in a while though so I'm not sure what he's up to these days. 

"Where are we even going Teucer?" I say annoyed. 

"Somewhere special, beautiful." 

"Teucer!" 

"Hehe~!"

"I'm cold, it's so cold here in Snezhnaya. Unlike here, Mondstad is so warm. Well except Dragonspine...We don't talk about that. If it weren't for Albedo I would probably be dead now." 

"Don't talk like that! Come on, not too much further~! Here, take this." 

He takes off his jacket and wraps it around me, "Won't you be cold? It's freezing here!" 

He shrugs, "Eh, just a little chilly. A little cold won't hurt anybody~" 

I pout, "Did you not just hear what I said? I almost died in Dragonspine!" 

He  giggles, "Don't worry (y/n), you know how it is, you get used to it eventually!" 

"No you don't, that's why I moved. It's too cold for my liking." I shiver and Teucer hugs me and looks at me with concern. 

"You're seriously cold." He frowns. 

"Yes, that's what I've been telling you this whole time! Feel my hands." I extend out my hands and he holds them and his eyes widen. 

"You're freezing! Come on! I know a place nearby where we can get heat!" 

He takes my hand and pulls me close to his chest and I blush. He looks down at me and smiles, "Looks like you're already warming up!" 

"Y-yeah. Guess so heh."

A few minutes later we arrive at a small log cabin and he smiles, "Come on," He opens the door with a key and ushers me to get inside quickly.

He quickly sets off and starts boiling hot water, he finds a blanket in a back room and gives it to me. "Thanks," I say shivering. I huddle on the couch, draping the blanket over me and he hands me a warm cup of tea. 

He smiles as he puts his old boots back on, I giggle, "When are you going to buy new boots? They're barely holding up together, honestly, I don't even know how they are still useable." 

He pouts, "Never! My brother bought these for me, I'm not going to replace them!" I hold up my hands in mock surrender. 

"Where are you going anyways?" 

"To get firewood. We ran out here but there's some in the shed outback. I'll be back in a few minutes." He walks out of the cozy cabin and out into the frost and snow. 

A few moments pass and he comes back with the wood. After he lights the fire he plays with it and pokes and prods at it until he's satisfied. 

He finally sits down next to me and sips his tea before setting it back down on the table

He finally sits down next to me and sips his tea before setting it back down on the table. He then pulls the blanket from around my legs and drapes it over himself. I smile and he hugs my legs as he rests his head on the back of my thighs. 

I blush a little and play with his hair. We've done this a million times before, and yet, this time it feels different. 

I maneuver so that my back is on the couch and my face is towards the ceiling. He groans, "Stop moving so much..." He mumbles under his breath. 

I giggle, "Come here Teucer." He moves so that his body is on top of mine and he hugs me tightly. He fixes the blanket around us and I snuggle closer into his arms. 

"Why did you have to move? I miss you here. Your family is here..." 

I sigh and nuzzle my face into his hair, "That's exactly why I had to leave. I can't stay here anymore. They were here Teucer. Everything reminds me of them." 

"Why won't you let me come with you then?" 

I sigh into his hair and give him a barely noticeable kiss, "Remember the promise you made to your brother? You have to-" 

"Protect Tanya. I know but-" 

"You know how it goes, "Break a pinkie promise, I throw you in the ice," 

"The cold will kill the pinkie that once betrayed your friend. The frost will freeze your tongue off," 

"So you'll never lie again. Promise me Teucer, promise me that you'll always protect your family. They need you." 

"I-I promise...But when the time is right, I'll come to find you...this may be selfish of me to ask but, will you wait for me?"

I feel his arms tighten around me as if I'm going to one moment disappear like a ghost, "I promise." 

"Pinkie promise?" I intertwine my pinkie with his and kiss his forehead. 

"Pinkie promise." 

AN: Guys, I'm not even gonna lie, I really enjoyed writing this chapter, it's so cute.

 Anyways, I try to write about characters who don't get much recognition. Suggestions are open but I'm only doing male character suggestions (just better at writing for them). Plot/story suggestions are also open. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter my lovelies~ Feel free to comment<3