Razor-Untouchable

AN: This is my other child, I had to do a story with him. :)) Listen to the music while reading!

Walking through the halls, lost in thought, I bump into someone. Solid. "Ow. That hurt." I rub my head and look up to see him, Razor, one of the most popular guys in my school. 

Why is he so popular? Because he's a mystery

Why is he so popular? Because he's a mystery. He's quiet. His gaze is intense and serious but mysterious. Though his best friend Bennett is only popular because he's friends with Razor, I feel bad for the guy. But Razor, Razor is untouchable. 

"Hello?" Razor nonchalantly places his hands in his pockets and leans back on his heels. "Are you ok?"

I nod out of my fervor and look up at him nervously. "I'm fine-!" 

"Are you sure?" He looks at me with such intensity that I can feel the heat on my cheeks burning. 

"F-fine! I'm fine! Oh look, sorry, but I really have to get to class before I'm late!" He nods but says nothing, walking away. 

I let out a breath of relief as I catch up with my best friends, Xingqiu and Chongyun. 

I run up to them and hold onto XIngqiu's arm tightly, rubbing my face into his arm

I run up to them and hold onto XIngqiu's arm tightly, rubbing my face into his arm. He looks at me confused and Chongyun pats my head, "What's wrong (y/n)?" Xingqiu questions me. 

"I completely embarrassed myself in front of Razor just now!" I cover my face with my hand and smack my forehead. 

Chongyun grabs my hand and holds it, "We can talk to him if you want, he's really a nice guy." 

Xingqiu interjects, "Haven't you had a crush on him forever? Why do you like him anyway?" I quickly cover his mouth and pull him to the side of the hallway where fewer people can eavesdrop. 

"Shhh, don't say that out loud! You never know who could be listening!" Xingqiu lets out a light laugh and makes a zipping motion over his lips. 

"My lips are sealed." Suddenly the bell rings and we part ways to our classes. 

After class, I'm greeted by my consistent crackhead, Childe. Well- he's not really a crackhead but he's definitely annoying, might as well be one. He's on something to be this annoying.

AN: I'm sorry, I love Childe so much but he would easily be the person who would bother the mc T-T. 

I sigh and try to walk past him but he places his arm right in my way of the door frame. "What do you want this time Childe?" 

He laughs, "What? I just came here to see how my favorite classmate is doing. Can't I do that?" 

I give him an unimpressed look, "No. Now move out my way." I try to pry his hands off the door but he doesn't bulge. Instead, his grip tightens. I suddenly see Razor on the other side looking at both of us. 

I give him a pleading look, "Get out of my way Childe." He starts to lean down closer to my face and I back away startled. As soon as he starts moving closer, out of the corner of my eye I see Razor standing right behind him. His gaze is set like a stone while staring down Childe. 

"Move. She asked nicely already." Childe turns around to Razor and his furious gaze and stares back at him, smirking slightly. 

"Here to pick a fight comrade?" Razor shakes his head and grabs my hand firmly but gently. "No. Now move." Childe moves slightly out of the way as Razor pulls me out of his grasp and towards his chest. 

Before Childe can protest Razor quickly pulls me out of the room towards the other side of the campus. 

When we finally get to the other side of campus he finally lets go of my arm and looks at me with concern. "Are you ok?" 

I nod, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks..again. For the second time today." He nods and smiles lightly. 

"I'll protect you. You don't have to worry about him anymore." I blush as I look up at him. 

"I don't if this is out of line for asking but could you walk me home...I'd feel more comfortable..." He nods, "But- you don't have better things to do? Do you?" He shakes his head. 

"No. That can wait until I can assure you're safe home."

I smile at him and blush lightly. "Thank you..." 

As we make our way home Razor stops and a light blush crosses his face. "What's wrong?" He says nothing but looks down at his hands and then mine and grabs it. 

"I-I don't know...if this is okay?" He looks genuinely conflicted on whether or not he should hold my hand and I laugh at his confused gaze. 

His grasp is soft and unsure but I smile at him and tighten his hold. "It's fine Razor. I like you." 

He smiles and his eyes sparkle with a hint of determination, "I like me too! And I like you too! You are my new friend."