Venti-Flowers and Champagne

AN: listen to the music while reading!

I wake up sleepily and wipe the sleep from my eyes. I roll over and lay my arm across my boyfriend, Venti.

I lightly kiss his cheek and he groggily wakes up a sleepy moan escaping his lips. He opens his eyes and smiles at me, placing a light kiss on my nose.

He turns over on his side and pulls me close to his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist

He nuzzles his face into my chest and I blush slightly. "Mhm~ Don't move...this is nice...you smell like flowers..." He speaks softly and he nuzzles against my neck. 

"Mhm...we gotta get up Venti~" I kiss his cheek and sit up. He groans and sits up too, getting out of the bed. 

"Fine-hmph! Have it your way." I smile at him and stand up, walking over to him I wrap my arms around his back. 

He pats my hands softly and squeezes them, "I have to go to work my love~" 

I squeeze him tighter and bury my face into his back, "No...stay home...please?" 

"My love, you know I have classes today and work afterward..." 

I continue holding onto him and his shoulders sag, "You're always too busy for me..." 

He turns around and cups my face in his hands and he squishes my cheeks together and giggles, "I promise that I'll be better, I'll make it up to you. Promise." He smiles and kisses my lips softly and waves as he walks out the door. 

A couple of hours later I walk into the house with the sweet scent of Cecilia flowers and the lights dimmed throughout the house.

"Venti? Are you home?" 

No one responds so I start looking around the house when I suddenly hear beautiful flute music in the background. 

When I walk into the dining room I gasp when I see Venti. 

"My beautiful Cecilia flower has finally arrived

"My beautiful Cecilia flower has finally arrived. My dear, I'm glad you're home. You look stunning as always." 

He stands up and bows, pulling out a seat from the neatly decorated table. "You...did all this for me?" I ask looking around at the Cecilia petals scattered beautifully on the ground into a heart around the table. 

"Of course, you are my everything. You deserve only the best." I smile as tears well up in my eyes. 

"And the music...it's you playing isn't it?" 

He rubs the back of his head and lightly blushes, "Do you like it? It took a lot of time. I had some other people help with some of the other instruments." 

Tears start rolling down my cheeks and I quickly stand up and hug Venti tightly, "I love it, Venti." 

"Anything for you my love. You have been through so much with me and I appreciate you more than anything in the world." 

He starts getting down on one knee and I gasp. 

"Venti-" 

"I know I'm not always around but I'll be better, I promise. I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives. You mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without you by my side." 

He starts pulling out a black box from his pocket and more tears start to fall down my face, "(y/n), my love, will you do me the honor and be my wife...will you marry me?" 

"Yes. I will." 

AN: Sorry this chapter is late, I was busy this week but I'm back now. Please don't forget to upvote my story and follow me if you want more fanfictions. :))Have a good day my lovelies~ 

P.S.Suggestions are open, you can comment or message me privately if you have any recommendations for future chapters.