six

They pulled up to the shore, discarding their life jackets and paddles and tugging all of it behind a pair of conveniently large bushes.

"This way, he'll send out the campers in about five minutes but they won't be able to come over unless they canoe and no one will even think that we were hiding here," Yeonjun said confidently. They wove through the overgrown weeds and bushes. Soobin swiped away mosquitoes, thankful he had put on bug spray before the game began.

"Here she is, Wildwood cabin,"

"Fits," the cabin looked like no one had been in there in decades. Yeonjun walked up the porch and it creaked with every step. Soobin stayed where he was. The cabin let out an even louder creek as Yeonjun pried the door open peeking in.

"Come on scaredy cat, it looks way better inside, just a little dusty," Soobin sighed and followed Yeonjun. And he was right, it wasn't that bad. But it was definitely more than just a little dusty. And there were lots of spiderwebs too. Yeonjun flipped over the mattress on one of the counselors beds and flopped down, patting the space beside him. Hesitantly Soobin sat down next to him, feeling very awkward all of a sudden.

"Oh shit, please tell me you have a watch, otherwise we won't know when to go back," Soobin nodded, gesturing towards his wrist. He did indeed have a watch, his boyfriend had given it to him for his last birthday.

"Oh yeah you still need to apologize by the way," Yeonjun said leaning back so he was stretched out on his back.

"For what exactly? I didn't do anything,"

"Saying my relatives were snakes,"

"You apologize for flattening me with a duffel bag and I'll consider," there was silence after that. Neither one of them was the least bit sorry.

"So... you sure seemed pretty star struck over Yeji," Soobin glowered.

"I don't know what your talking about,"

"Yes you do, don't play dumb, unless you actually are of course,"

"I'm not dumb either,"

"well then you definitely know what I'm talking about," Yeonjun started playing with a piece of fluff coming out of the mattress.

"What about you? You were the one flirting with her,"

"Yeji and I have been flirting sense the fourth grade, it's second nature by now,"

"which just proves my point,"

"I flirt with Beomgyu too, and Kai, and Ryujin-"

"Maybe you just have a lot of personality flaws,"

"Excuse me, that is a very rude thing to say," he sat up, his face inches from Soobins. Soobin swallowed dry, unsure of what to do with the lack of space. Yeonjun smirked proudly. Noticing Soobins unrest.

"wanna make out?" He asked, slyly.

"What?!" Soobin sat back a little in shock.

"I'm joking," Yeonjun laughed, slapping Soobins arm. Soobin blushed hard.

"You're really annoying you know that right?" Soobin grunted. He did not like Yeonjun one bit.

"That's a weak insult Soobs, try harder next time,"

"Don't call me Soobs, or I'll cut your penis off, you'll have a harder time flirting than," Yeonjun laughed in amusement, which pissed Soobin off even more.

"That's a bit better," Yeonjun grabbed Soobins wrist, turning it to read the time on his watch.

"We should get going in a bit, the game will be over in about five minutes,"

"Do you think we won?"

"Of course we won, since when do the campers ever beat the counselors?"

" I don't know, I've never been here before, if you didn't remember," the two continued to argue until they left the cabin and arrived back at the sports field.

"There's the last group!" Jungkook yelled as the two walked up, The rest of the councilors cheered like they were a group of war heros.

"Where were you guys?" Yeji exclaimed, running up to the two of them.

"Did we win?" Yeojun asked.

"Duh, they only found RM, Taehyun, and Yuna, we all hid too well, and then Taehyun found their flag,"

"Let's go!" Yeonjun and Taehyun fist bumped.

"Kind of sad you didn't hide with me though Soobin, that would have been fun," she smiled at him, and Soobin could feel himself turning red.

"What did I tell you?" Yeonjun whispered in his ear. Soobin glared at him.

"Alright everyone, go back to your cabins for cabin time before bed!"

"What's cabin time?" Soobin asked Beomgyu who had appeared beside him.

"it's basically where you hang out with your cabin, sometimes the cabins beside each other combine and do something. Games, sports, it's up to the councilors,"

"Oh, that doesn't sound too bad," Soobin remarked. He just hoped they didn't join the cabin beside them. That would be too much Yeonjun for one day.

"See you later!" Beomgyu waved and ran off, following his cabin.

AN: Hope ya'll have been enjoying! feel free to leave comments and tell me what you think 🥰