three

"Hello there, you must be the junior assigned to my cabin," a guy was standing in the middle of the small cabin holding a small Garter snake in his hands. 

Soobin gasped as soon as he saw it, he did not like snakes at all.

"Oh sorry about that," he said casually as if he had forgotten the snake was still in his hands... just chilling. He walked over to the back door and tossed the snake out into the woods.

"This Cabin kind of has a snake problem," he shrugged apologetically,"

"I-it's fine, I don't mind," he very much minded actually.

"I'm Jungkook by the way, you can have that bunk over there,"

"I'm Soobin" The cabin was small, with four sets of bunk beds and one single bed for each leader. Soobin walked over to the other untaken bed. It had a small dresser, a shelf, and a rack to hang things on. He set his stuff out and made his bed. It wasn't as uncomfortable as he thought. He heard the door open and the cabin was immediately filled with noise. The campers had arrived.

"Hey guys! Welcome to cabin Pine tree, the coolest cabin in the whole camp," Jungkook announced, making all the boys cheer loudly.

"I'm Jungkook and this is Soobin, you guys go ahead and pick your bunks," the boys began selecting where they'd be sleeping. Soobin hoped he would be able to match Jungkook in the coolness department.

"How old are you?" Soobin looked at the boy who had asked him. He didn't look very young, and he had picked the lowest bed on the bunk beside Soobin.

"I'm seventeen, what's your name?" Soobin asked. This guy seemed pretty chill compared to some of the others.

"I'm Jake," he grinned widely, Soobin instantly liked the kid.

"Okay lets gather around and introduce ourselves okay?" Jungkook said, gathering everyone around his bed. the names flew by.

"Sunghoon,"

"Jake,"

"Jihoon,"

"Haruto,"

"Jeongwoo,"

"Sunoo,"

"Asahi,"

"Jungwon,"

Soobin made sure to remember all of them. He didn't want to get anyone mixed up. The door to the bathroom opened and a guy stuck his head in.

"Dinner is not until 6:00, do you want to take the cabins on a quick tour together since we have some time?" he must be the counselor from birch.

"great idea, everyone this is Taehyung. We're going to go on a tour of the camp with his cabin before dinner," the boys excitedly gathered outside. Jake ran up beside Soobin before he walked out.

"I'm going to stick with you for now," Jake said matter of factly. The other cabin only had seven boys plus the two leaders. Taehyung and Jungkook lead the group on the trail showing them all the cabins first.

"Hey new kid!" Soobin looked over to see Yeeonjun jog up next to them.

"I didn't appreciate the comment earlier," Yeonjun said sternly, his voice annoyed.

"I didn't like it when you threw a duffel bag at me like I was a bowling pin," Jake gasped.

"You did that?" Jake whispered in a shocked voice.

"Oh yeah he did," Soobin said, gaining a weird sense of confidence.

"everyone this is the cliff!" Jungkook announced loudly to the rowdy tour group. And indeed it was. It overlooked the mountains and a few other camp buildings. It wasn't too far of a drop. But It certainly would kill you if you fell over it.

"Sometimes when campers are bad, we take them to the cliff and-" Taehyung mimed chucking someone over the edge. Jake gasped again, his eyes going wide.

"He's just kidding," Yeonjun leaned over patting the boy on the shoulder.

"It's actually where people go to make out, way more chill and almost as fun as dying," this time Soobin gasped, making Yeonjun snicker again.

" Come on Jake, you're not a little kid, stop taking everything seriously," the boy named Sunghoon who Soobin hadn't even realized was standing there the entire time spoke up.

"At least I'm not a bully," Jake snapped back.

"I am not a bully. You just don't know how to take a joke,"

"Last time I checked, calling someone a walrus penis wasn't funny,"

"He called you a what?" Yeonjun asked, sounding amused.

"walrus penis," Jake grumbled.

"That is so mean!" Soobin exclaimed at the same time Yeonjun laughed and said.

"That is so funny!" they exchanged a look, glaring slightly.

"Alright everyone this is the archery range, the lake is that way, but it's too far to walk right now," at this point the kids weren't paying any attention to the tour and were just running around and hitting each other with sticks. Or talking loudly.

"So you and Sunghoon know each other?" Soobin asked Jake, watching Sunghoon who was standing beside Yeonjun who was trying to get one of his campers from sticking a large branch up his twin brother's butt.

"We go to school together, unfortunately," Jake sighed.

"What about you and Yeonjun?"

"We just met," they continued with the tour, going to the sports field, craft hut, basketball court, and finally the dining hall. where the rest of the cabins were gathered.