four

Soobin waved to Beomgyu who was standing in a crowd of kids talking to some girl who seemed to be about their age. Soobin was surprised when she waved at him too, despite the two having never met. She was very attractive, and looked nice.

"Alright boys let's stand with everyone else until they call us to eat!" Taehyung told everyone. Soobin made his way to where the two were standing.

"Soobin! This is Yeji, Yeji this is Soobin, he's the new guy,"

"I already put dibs on new kid, you guys can't use it too," Yeonjuns voice came from behind Soobin. He casually leaned his elbow on Yejis shoulder. Barging into the conversation no one had invited him into.

"Oh my gosh Yeonjun?!" Yeji seemed just as surprised to see Yeonjun as the other boys had been.

"I'm back," he smirked nonchalantly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming this summer?" she squealed in excitement. Soobin was confused as to why everyone liked Yeonjun so much.

"I wasn't going to break big news like that over Snap chat," Yeonjun scoffed.

"Wait till the other girls find out, Ryujin is going to be so pissed,"

"Does she still hate me?" Ryujin sounded like Soobins kind of girl.

"Of course, she still thinks you're a huge dick," Ryujin definitely sounded like Soobins kind of girl.

"I kind of am still a huge dick," at least he admitted it, Soobin thought.

"I also still have-"

"We know Yeonjun, remember when you ran around the sports field naked because you lost a bet?"

"I was like eleven, I've grown quite a bit since then, just ask Beomgyu," Yeonjun pointed at the boy, who pulled the baseball hat he was still wearing over his face.

"Beomgyu?? Oh my gosh don't tell me," Yeji exclaimed.

"No! it's not like that!" he protested, holding his arms up in defense.

"what have you guys been exchanging dick pics while Yeonjun has been in America?" so that's where he had been.

"no!"

"don't be shy Beomgyu," Yeonjun teased.

"I hate you guys. Anyway Soobin, how are you liking camp so far?" Soobin shrugged.

"It's...fine I guess, not really my thing though,"

"come on you've only been here for a few hours, just wait until the game tonight, you'll have so much fun," she knocked Yeonjuns arm off her shoulder to place her own on Soobins shoulder. Soobin blushed a little, this might have been the first time an attractive girl had paid him any attention. Beomgyu noticed Yeonjun glowering a little, but he wasn't sure if he was glowering at Soobin or at Yeji.

"what's the game?"

"It's like hide and go seek tag and capture the flag, campers versus Counselors, you'll love it, we'll totally have to hide together. I've been planning my hiding place all summer,"

"Knowing Yeji you won't get very far," Yeonjun joked and she punched him in the arm. Soobin liked the feeling of having a friend group like this (minus Yeonjun) and the idea of hiding with Yeji was very exciting.

"Okay everyone head inside and have a seat with the rest of your cabin, make sure your whole group is there!" Soobin heard someone yell and Jake immediately grabbed Soobins arm, pulling him inside to where the rest of the Pine tree cabin was sitting. Soobin was sitting at one end with Jungkook on the other. On one side of Soobin was Jake, and on the other was Sunghoon. He could tell it was going to be a very lovely conversation. They got their food and began eating.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jake asked Soobin, Soobin blushed a little.

"no, I have a boyfriend though," he said quietly, Sunghoon whooped and leaned over to where Jungwon was sitting.

"I told you he was gay, you owe me something from the vending machine,"

"I'm not gay though," Soobin protested. Jungwon cheered this time, shoving his middle finger in Sunghoons face.

"Suck on that! Buy your own drink from the vending machine!" Jake ignored the two of them.

"Are you bi?" he asked, Soobin nodded.

"That's cool," Jake nodded, Soobin smiled a little. He was grateful for Jake's understanding.

"Do you know where you're going to hide during the game? I have a great idea of where to hide the flag," Sunghoon rambled.

"Umm no, I've never been here before, so I don't even really know how the game even works,"

"Oh well just don't get caught, the punishments are always really bad," Sunghoon advised.

"Punishments?' he didn't like the sound of that,

"Last year they dumped a bunch of tomato sauce on RM and then mozzarella cheese and made him go around and shake every single camper and staff member's hand and introduce himself to all of them as Cheese pizza. He smelled like spaghetti for the next three days,"

"Oh," Soobin suddenly was not excited for this game. Hiding with Yeji or not.

"And I remember one year Jin had to dig a bunch of grapes out of a big bowl of mashed potatoes with his toes,"

"That's not that bad-" Jake started.

"and then eat them,"

"still..."

"also with his toes," Jungwon gagged.

"My advice is just hide deep in the woods," Sunghoon said.

"My advice is don't hide wherever Sunghoon tells you to hide," Jake contradicted. Sunghoon glowered at him.

" You could hide in the dumpster, Taehyung did that one year and no one found him"

"Yeah, but now everyone looks there," Soobin didn't understand how serious this was until now. Apparently a fancy game of hide and seek mattered a lot at camp.

"We shouldn't help him, he'll be on the opposite side,"

"I bet with all the new Junior counselors it'll be even more fun this year, I already know Kai is going to pick somewhere really weird to hide,"

"Taehyun is totally going to be up in a tree,"

"Yeah and Beomgyu will stand in the middle of the sports field and cover his eyes and think that no one will be able to find him" the boys all laughed, but Soobin was lost in thought. He wanted to prove to the campers that he was just as cool as all the other guys. He had to find a really amazing place to hide.

"I remember one year Suga and RM hid together and no one ever found them, they still won't tell anyone where there hiding spot was,"

"I still think they cheated and hid inside the sports shed, even though they aren't allowed to go inside of buildings,"

"Hey Soobin!" he rolled his eyes. knowing exactly who owned that voice.