Suhasini: I truly cannot believe such thing... They were asking for very high rates and avlo izhuthu adichanga...

Kadai open pannave veanom nu nenaikura alavuku poiten naan.. Thank God!!!

Prerna: Truly its unbelievable...

Suhasini: aww... This is a very good news...

We also have to prepare for next fashion event which is in four months Prerna...

Last time Paaka dhaan senjen.. Now I'm going to participate.. I'm really excited..

Prerna: We will win this time.. Your time has come really...

Suhasini: hmm.. I will work hard.. Adhuku mela irukradhe aandavan paathuppan...

--------

Blue House:

Nathan: Sir, if you don't mind... Can I ask you something?? This is bothering me for two days..

Adi: Go on.. Nathan..

Nathan: You are helping Ma'am.. But you are not letting her know that you are helping..

First time sonninga.. She is wishing to grow... So I don't want to show off.. Adhu puriyudhu.. Ana ippo??

Adi: very simple Nathan... Those site owners were troubling her due to Rajeev and Latha.. Rajeev kum avalukum sammandhame illa.. She is going through this trouble only because of me.. So naane poi solla mudiyadhu le.. Oru vagai le naan dhaane kaaranam..

And she did not tell me that she is facing trouble in her work.. Because work stays out of her house. I don't share mine with her.. I help her only when she asks.. I respect her and her work too..

Nathan: you are so thoughtful sir.. Our country is blessed to have a PM like you..

Adi just smiled..

-------

Rajeev Mansion:

Maids were scared out of their wits..

Latha: Adi.. Adi.. Adi... I'm gonna kill that guy.. I planned to destroy his reputation.. But he escaped like a phoenix..

I need to plan something more vicious.. He is not just a pretty face or smart boy.. He is a man.. He needs to be faced properly...

Don't think you have escaped my clutches.. I will dethrone you... I will exile you from this country.. You see...

She cackled like a mad woman... Maids ran away from the hall..

-------

Magic:

Suhasini: Hey Prerna... Please visit this address...

Prerna received the note with the address...

Prerna: Why???

Suhasini: This client is very important for us.. Because we are going to design for the legendary actress Sathyakala, who is going to work with this company for 2 months..

Prerna: Wow.... But aren't we already loaded with work??? Z fashion week vera varudhu...

Suhasini: yeah.. But this person insisted me to work as I have good eyes for sarees.. So I cannot say no...

Prerna: Hmm... Ama naan yean poganum???

Suhasini: inniku nu ivlo kelvi kelu...

Suhasini: This client is so special and quite sick right now...

Prerna thought that this client would be some old man..

Prerna: Okay.. I will go after lunch...

Suhasini: Ippove po... He is waiting to meet us.. Seekram pona seekram project.. Seekram kaasu...

Prerna: okay then I'm headed out...

Suhasini then called Adi...

Suhasini: I sent her out... Work out aaguma??

Adi: Let's see..

Suhasini: Inniku nu ava kelambave illa.. I worked so harder..

Adi: Sari Enna tharalam Sollu Unaku....

Suhasini: Onnum illa.. Transfer some cash to my account..

Adi: you money-grubber... Don't you have all kinds of gold, platinum and diamond cards???

Suhasini: Yes... But they aren't as fun as spending your money... Tharuviya mattiya???

Adi: Transferred...

Suhasini: Wow.... This much... These are the times I really enjoy marrying you...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha... Money-grubber...

She then cut the call and went back to her work. She was really excited to work with Sathyakala as she was a renowned veteran actress in the country..

-------

Prerna reached the apartment soon. She waited for a very long time after ringing the doorbell..

She then informed on camera at the entrance and opened the door.. To her surprise, door was left unlocked..

Prerna: Sir... Excuse me..

She slowly treaded around the house.. She then reached the bedroom..

Prerna: Sir... Anybody home??

Eeshwar: How refreshing it is to hear your voice in this boring day....

Prerna: What are you doing here??

Eeshwar: I should ask you this question..

Prerna: I came here to meet Star entertainment's CEO..

Eeshwar: Hmm.. Do you know him???

Prerna: He is old and sick... Wait what?? Are you the CEO guy??

Eeshwar smiled..

Prerna: This is a trap.. I'm leaving..

Eeshwar: you can leave without any issues... But see this before leaving...

He handed over a file to her.. She perused the documents..

Prerna: Are you really working with Sathyakala??

Eeshwar: yeah what did you think??

Prerna: I thought you were setting up a trap for me..

Eeshwar: I'm very professional when it comes to work.. And I'm not going to follow you anymore.. I don't want to disturb you...

Her face turned dull for a moment and it didn't miss his eyes.. He enjoyed her expression..

Eeshwar: because you're going to follow me baby...

Prerna: I'm also a professional and I can conduct myself..

Eeshwar: I expect that from you.. Because I'm very professional.. You will see it in upcoming days..

Prerna: So what are we going to do?? Are we following the terms and conditions in this agreement??

Eeshwar: Yes precisely.. I believe in my Sister-in-law's capability and I don't want to check with any other designer.. Sathyakala is willing to work with the person I choose..

Prerna: Then I will get a sign from Suhasini and will seal this deal...

Eeshwar nodded... Prerna turned to leave the apartment and her phone rang at that time..

*Author's note: Hello makkale, Good morning.. Have a nice day.. Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. Pidicha votes and comments...

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍