Eternity|Prologue

[EDITED] Hey guys! I hope you like this story! Please don't mind the mistakes. The picture on the top/side is Melissa (Selena Gomez). Hope you enjoy :)! Also, please

Vote

Comment

Share! <3     

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

Boy look at me in my face

Tell me that you know I'm all about that bass

You really think I could be replaced

Nah, I come from outer space

And I'm a classy girl, I'mma hold it up

You're full of something but it ain't love

And what we got, straight overdue

Go find someo-

My earphones were ripped out of my ears as light flooded my room. I squinted at the person who had woke me up, lightly glaring at them.

"Come on Melissa, first day of your senior year! Hurry up, you're gonna be late!" My mom cried, clapping her hands together.

"Yeah yeah, gimme a second.." I grumbled as I rolled out of bed. I knew it was my first day of my senior year, but I really didn't care whether I was late or not. I groaned and stood up, stretching as I did so. Once I was fully awake, I walked to the toilet and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened. My hair looked like a complete birds nest, and I only had 10 minutes to get ready. Using one hand to hold my toothbrush, I used the other hand to run a hand through my messy morning hair. After finishing with that procedure, I walked out of my bathroom and into my walk-in closet. Checking the digital clock that hung on the entrance of the room, I saw I only had 6 minutes left to get ready. I scanned through all the clothes my mom bought for me in summer and sighed. Everything my mom bought for me were either dresses or skirts, while on the other hand, all Alex bought for me were ripped up jeans. Best wardrobe ever eh? Not. I wandered towards the back of my closet where I put all the clothes that I bought. I skimmed through all of them until I found the perfect one that fit my mood and style.

"Awesome!" I grinned before pulling it off the hanger. I held it to my body and looked at the golden embroidered mirror. I had chosen a rainbow coloured crop top that showed a strip of my stomach and navy blue jean shorts to go with it. To top off the look, I added a pretty white cardigan and a pair of fashion boots. I quickly stripped out of my colourful pyjama's and pulled on the outfit. After struggling with zipping the pair of knee-length boots, I stood up and strolled into the kitchen downstairs. I grabbed a chocolate bar -hersheys- and walked into the living room.

"Mom, I'm leaving!" I shouted, grabbing my bag off the floor. I slung it over my shoulder and unlocked the door, pushing the door open with my elbow.

"Bye hon!" I heard the muffled voice of my mom as I closed the door behind me. I locked the door and walked down the porch. As I was walking, I saw the sign on the lawn of the house next door. 'House for Sale' it read. I heard that some hot dude was moving in tomorrow, and I wasn't the least bit excited. I got into my dark blue BMW and started the engine. Within a minute, I was already out of the driveway and on my way to Waterfall Academy.

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

At times like this, I wished I could be sick and stay home. Don't you sometimes? I pulled the car into the school's crowded parking lot and pulled the car to a stop. I hesitated before pushing open the door.

"Hey girl! Lookin' good there bish," My best friend Nina smiled. She was one of my three best friends, and we were the only ones in our grade who hadn't lost our virginity.