Twin?

3rd person Pov:

Jim used the Horngazel to open the doorway to Trollmarket, with Claire following shortly behind in awe. She ran down the crystal staircase, and stopped at the sight of the Heartstone.

"This is... amazing! What is this place?"

"This is Trollmarket, where all good trolls live."

"So, how did you know I would be able to do that magic thing?" She asked, making random motions with her hands to indicate her newfound discovery.

"Promise you won't freak out?"

"Please. I almost got killed by a giant rock, and I apparently have 'shadow magic'. I'll live."

Jim took a deep breath, and said as fast as he could,

"I'm from the future and I really screwed up, so I'm back here and I'm trying to get back, but we can't do it without your help since we need an artifact that's super far away, and you can teleport."

He took a moment to catch his breath, and looked up at Claire, who was looking at him wide-eyed.

"Look Jim, the underground city thing is already a stretch. But you have proof. But this? Do you need a therapist?"

"I'm being serious. Douxie and Toby will tell you the same thing."

"Wait Douxie? The Douxie? Where is he?!"

Jim immediately regretted telling her about him, and dragged her farther into Trollmarket. Vendel saw the sight of another human, and dropped his glug mug on the floor. He saw the two run into Blinky's library.

"Oh, what have you done now, Blinkous?"

"This place is amazing!"

"So, fair Claire. You have shadow magic?"

"I think so?"

"Well, what are we waiting for? We must journey-"

"Um..." Claire interrupted.

Blinky refused to acknowledge it and continued,

"With valiant bravery, and determination, we will get-"

"Guys?"

"Master Jim back to his timeline!"

"I don't know how to do it again!" She yelled.

Everyone stopped yelling, and looked over at Claire.

"How did you do it the first time?" Jim asked.

"I don't know. I just did what you told me. I dug deep but I didn't know what I was looking for. Then I found a memory I didn't remember at all. It was like looking through someone else's memories, not mine. There was a person- with armor like you Jim."

He looked at her confused, and let her continue.

"And he said something that made me really mad for no reason. And I responded with the weirdest thing."

"What did you respond with?" Douxie asked, walking in.

"I responded with 'Really? You almost died, and you expect me to leave you alone? No. I'll be by your side, forever and always. For a hundred lifetimes'."

Everyone looked at Jim who was still confused.

"Was it a tall blue troll, with armor like mine but black and red?"

"Yes! That's the one."

Jim's face immediately let out an unconscious smile, making everyone look back and forth between the two.

"Ok. What is happ-"

"What is going on here, Blinkous?"

"Claire." Jim whispered, "Dig deep again. I'll tell you who that was if you get us out of here."

She nodded, and walked over to the corner to focus again.

Claire's Pov:

"Claire!" I heard someone yell, "Duck!"

I saw a giant blade come toward me. I somehow ducked and fell through the ground into a black void. I gasped for breath, and looked around.

"Claire?" The person called out, "Are you ok?"

I saw a hand come through the light in the empty darkness. I took it easily, eager to get out of the darkness. I groaned in annoyance when I saw the face had a giant glare on it, making it not visible.

"You've been kinda out of it lately."

"I guess?"

I got off the ground and dusted myself off.

Maybe this time, I'll go with the memory instead of trying to force an answer.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked, swinging my arms back and forth.

"Um... training. Like we have been for the past thirty minutes." The person stopped and turned back around to me, "Is this about what happened yesterday? I promise it won't happen again. Mostly."

"Yeah. I was thinking about yesterday..."

What happened yesterday?!

"At least I was able to bring your brother back, but we can't train for much longer since we've been put on 'alert' by the Tribunal. Good thing you guys destroyed the bridge."

"Mhm." I said, going along with it.

"It's almost 10. You should get back. I can stay here a bit longer."

The person walked toward the other direction which I assumed was going deeper into Trollmarket. I looked in the other direction which had a strip of stone, connecting the two areas.

I guess this is the exit.

I sped walked across it, trying to ignore the dark pit that lurked underneath. Trolls that were carrying stuff into the forge, accidentally bumped into me, knocking me into the pit. I yelped, as I started falling. Everything happened so fast, but I saw the same person, but in the red, and black armor I saw last time. They had caught my hand just in time.

"Why didn't you teleport out of it?"

"I just lost my head." I said, as the person pulled me up.

The armor fell off with a flash of red.

"Well-"

"Trollhunter!"

The person directed their attention away from me, and looked at the green troll that had walked in.

"There's a gnome infestation in my shop, and your friend is eating all of my food!"

"I'll deal with it." The person looked at me, "Go home, ok? You're probably tired. Now... For the doom of Gunmar, Eclipse is mine to command."

I looked in awe as the armor latched onto the person. All of a sudden, I got pulled out of my trance to see that I was still in the room. Everyone was arguing and running around throwing books around. I didn't know what was happening.

Toby was running around with a random hammer, and books started flying off the shelves as Douxie desperately tried to fix it. Jim and Blinky were yelling at the giant troll with the staff that came in earlier. Aaarrrggghhh was in a corner pretending to read a book, and another troll came in and yelled,

"Trollhunter!-"

"There's a gnome infestation. I know!"

He put on his armor and ran outside, following the troll.

"Does Jim have a twin?" I asked.

The room fell silent, and all the books dropped to the floor.

"Whaaatttt?" Toby said, breathlessly.

P.S.- Get ready for them to be extremely confused lol