Chapter ??? Preview

*People might be sensitive to this chapter* *Maybe.* *I don't know.*

Alsooo this chapter will be changed (A LOT) when I actually add it in (This chapter will not happen lol)

I fell to the ground with a loud, audible thud. My armor felt lighter all of a sudden.

"I'm..."

I looked around. People were on morning jogs, minding their own business. My phone, and everything I had with me, were still in my pockets. I checked the date to make sure, and I was right. It was August, 21, 2020.

"It's 2020! I finally got past being 16, 3 times."

It was strange that nobody acknowledged the fact that I had armor on, but I assumed it was because everyone knew about the whole "Trollhunters" thing. The pictures I took with Tobes before were all gone, and replaced with the ones I took in this timeline. I skipped through the images, smiling with sadness scattered through me.

That was the last time I'll ever see Toby.

I shook off the feeling, and put my phone away. I walked to my house to see if anyone was there.

"Who are you?" Someone asked from behind me.

"I'm-"

It was a person I'd never seen before.

"Wait, you're one of those Trollhunters, right? Why do you look so much like... What was his name?"

"Can you direct me to the changeling orphanage?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"It's near Stuart electronics."

"Why would it be there?"

"After the house burned down, they moved it to a more secure spot near Stuart electronics, since it would be safer. You aren't from here, are you?"

"Actually-"

"Nice to meet you. Now, I'm going to be late for the unveiling, have fun with whatever you're doing."

She sprinted away from me to the "Unveiling". I stood there confused.

My house burned down? When? What unveiling? What is happening?

I ran after her, but lost track of her really quickly. I ended up in front of the Arcadia cemetery.

"Man, cemeteries give me the creeps." I muttered.

Maybe she went in here? I can't really just go to Claire's house, and say something like "Oh hey. I'm back from the dead after like 2 years. Did you miss me?" She probably wouldn't believe me anyway.

There was zero chance she went in here. This place clearly hadn't been visited in years, and it could use some maintenance. There were overgrown shrubs, trees, and vines lying everywhere. Some of the headstones were dirty, and cracked. I saw a gold plated board near a statue of a random person. I couldn't make out who it was since it was covered in vines.

It read, "Here lie the souls from the end of the world."

"Are these all the people who died during... during the arcane order's attack?"

I was filled with guilt, and regret.

I couldn't save these people when I had the chance.

A certain grave caught my attention. I slowly walked over to it, stepping over the vines on the grass. I read the name and it said,

"Me? I have a..."

I stumbled back, falling down.

"I thought I just disappeared or something. Maybe it's empty? I hope. What is happening in this world?"

(Ew rough drafts. I wrote this in like 8 mins, at 12am, so don't judge me.)