What really happened?

*This chapter was hard to bring myself to write. I just really didn't want to write this part, and I started making a bunch of random scenes. My hiatus ended early because I thought I could fix it but its hopeless. I wish I could've skipped writing this chapter buttt it's important. (Sadly)*

DON'T READ THE PART BELOW IF YOU WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE SPOILED!!!

*All you really need to know is Jim and Toby can alternate between the amulet, and Jim is trying to get Claire to remember what happened but it's not working.*

3rd person Pov:

Location- Trollmarket

"Aaarrrggghhh, could you pass me that book?"

He looked around the library, and asked,

"Which book?"

"That one." Blinky waved, not turning around from his work.

Aaarrrggghhh grumbled, and left the room. Blinky finally looked up to see his friend had left him.

"Great gronka morka, do I have to do everything myself?"

He walked over, and grabbed the spellbook off of the tall shelf. He flipped through until his eyes caught the page of his interest.

"Ah ha! Here it is. Now I must figure out what is wrong with the amulet of Daylight. It's never acted this way before from the research I've done so far. Not to mention, how to get master Jim back to his timeline after the "Kronosphere" scavenger hunt didn't work."

He flipped through the pages, but instead of finding his page, he found the wound he got from Hong Kong. Blinky sighed and put his books down,

"Maybe I should take a small break."

-3 days ago in Hong Kong-

Jim's Pov:

I got thrown back onto a wall as I tried to break through the barrier again. Zong-shi laughed at my failure, and I struggled to get back up.

"So what will it be human? Your friend, or the stone?"

"Blinky."

"So that's the name of this creature."

"We are all trolls you-"

"I am above you. You stand no chance against my power. I have done the impossible, and I will do it again."

I walked towards the edge of the barrier and held out the Kronosphere.

"Take it, and leave him alone."

He lowered the barrier, and snatched it out of my hands.

"You made the right choice."

He looked into his Kronosphere, and stared at me wide-eyed.

"Put them all in the dungeon. We can't have you disturbing the green knight."

"What?! How did you-"

I was rudely interrupted by someone dragging me away. The guards threw me in the cell with the others, said something in Trollish, and left.

"Great. We're all gonna die." Toby said.

"No we aren't. We just have to get the Kronosphere, and book it back to Trollmarket."

Toby and the others sat down accepting defeat.

"What do we do now? Once my Nana gets back from bingo, I'm screwed."

The sounds of water dripping from the ceiling were driving me insane. The amulet fell off, and clattered on the obsidian floor.

"This reminds me of the Darklands."

"You've been in the- how did they let you?"

"I did it without permission?" I offered. "Since we're stuck in here anyway, I guess I could tell you everything that happened."

Blinky's eyes glowed with delight as he sat down waiting for me to speak. I told them about Gnome Chompsky, Bular, Claire's brother, Strickler, Morgana, and Gunmar getting free.

"Wait wait, you're telling me I got a Warhammer? And you got to wield the legendary mythical sword Excalibur?"

"Pretty much."

"Awesome sauce." Toby said, dragging it out.

The amulet suddenly dinged, and flew over to Toby.

Tobias Domzalski.

"What is it doing?" He asked, "Jim, what is it doing?"

"The amulet knows we're in trouble. Maybe it wants you to get us out of here. You could go out and be a distraction so we can get to the exit, and then I'll come get you."

"No way. What is I mess up, or fall, or-"

"Don't worry Tobes. That won't happen. If it does, I'll come help you."

He took a deep breath and grabbed the amulet,

"For the power-"

"Glory."

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command."

He swung the sword against the bars to no avail.

"Here."

He gave me the sword, and I reached out, and jabbed the blade into the keyhole. It opened slowly, as I removed the blade and gave it back to Toby. He ran off to distract the guards, while Blinky, Aaarrrggghhh and I fled the city.

(Not gonna bore you with this, and I don't feel like writing it atm. Jim is about to leave when Toby yells for him, and he goes to investigate. He grabs the Kronosphere, turns off the reverse gravity in the pit, and pushes Zong-shi in. Jim gets his amulet back after they escape.)

The gyre halted to an abrupt stop. I nearly sighed in relief as we got off the gyre. We all spent the next few days in Trollmarket, training, and figuring out how to adjust to this new change.

"Perhaps I may be of assistance?"

I turned around to look at the voice and,

"Draal?"

"You fleshbags look like you could use some help."

"No more trying to kill us since we got your destiny?" Toby asked.

He huffed, and picked up a spear.

"No. I've accepted it now. Now my goal is to make sure you don't die." He turned to me, "Especially you."

"What?"

"You look like the runt of the liter."

Yep. That's the Draal I knew.

P.S.- I'm really not proud of this chapter buttt if anyone wants I can release part 2 of this. (It's not completely important. If I do it I'll publish it anyway (I may not do it.) Also, I may stop because nobody is really reading a lot anymore- I don't have to motivation to continue, but I don't wanna stop either. I'm just getting into the actual storyline now.