She's back.

*This is going to be a longggg chapter (you're welcome)*

3rd person Pov:

The crystal Morgana was trapped in weakened more and more as the Trollhunters kept on arriving. But would quickly recover. This time. This time was different. She collapsed deeper into her despair as the next Trollhunter was chosen.

"The old fool is taunting me", she thought.

She prepared for the crystal to harden again, but to her surprise another blast of energy from the amulet weakened it again.

"A Trollhunter already died? Good for me."

She channeled all of her energy into one hand, and released it, causing a giant explosion. Her hand was out. The air grazed her skin, as she sighed.

"A millenia in here, and I never got a single bit of proper air."

The rest of the crystal shattered.

Morgana was free.

She floated down to the ground, gently landing on it.

"I'm back, Merlin."

While Morgana was planning her revenge, the Trollhunters barely managed to keep their heads while hunting for the Kronosphere.

"Aha! Victory at last. It's been cast aside for a few days for extra precautions. Now what does it do?"

"It can reset time, but first we need to find Excalibur."

"Excalibur?" Blinky grabbed Jim's shoulders, "The legendary Excalibur once wielded by king Arthur, and made by the lady of the lake? That Excalibur?!"

"Yes. But how do we-"

Jim looked over to see Blinky frozen in his place not knowing what to say. All of a sudden he started running around grabbing random books off the shelves. He cackled and looked at Toby, Jim and Aaarrrggghhh.

"We shall find Excalibur. I just can't wrap my head around it. We are all going on an adventure to find Excalibur!"

"Yeah, there's a small problem."

"What problem?" Toby asked.

"Someone called the green knight has it."

"Not again! We have to take stuff from random people again. Right?"

Jim nodded, to confirm Toby's theory.

"Great."

"I have to go to Claire's house. For homework stuff."

Toby grinned as Jim left the room.

"Why are you happy?" Aaarrrgghh asked.

"Because, my ten-foot friend, they're meant for eachother."

Aaarrrggghhh grumbled and walked away from him.

"Everyone confusing."

Jim rang the doorbell and got an immediate response. He felt like something was slightly off about her house though.

"Hey Jim."

"Hey."

Enrique cried from his high chair, as Claire went up to him.

"Mi hermanito. What happened?"

He stopped crying, and looked into her eyes.

"I think he's tired. I'll put him in his crib, and come back."

Jim nodded, and sat down. He pulled out his phone, and asked them to wait outside in case anything wrong happened. Claire came back, smiling for no apparent reason.