ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟝

~Chris's POV~

Last night when I left Tom and Ev to movie night I messaged all of the cast and told me to meet them in a private room where no one is really allowed to go in.

R- "why are we down here at this time Dorito?"

C- "so I asked you all to come here because as most of you know it's Everleigh's birthday tomorrow and I want to throw her a surprise party in here tomorrow."

S- "so.. your asking us to help?"

C- "exactly, I already have all the stuff to decorate this place with I just need some extra hands to help set it all up by the afternoon."

A- how are you going to get away with Everleigh not knowing.

C- "I'm going to get Tom to stay with her for the full day until we're ready."

S- "I'll stand guard on the door so no one comes in."

We all let out a small chuckle from how goofy Seb was being.

C- "okay... well that's all I had to say so can we all be in here by 10:30 tomorrow morning please and we'll get this place sorted."

The group dispersed and we all went back to what we were doing, in my case I went to bed.

~Tom's POV~

Today is Everleigh's birthday and I wake up early, I go into the bathroom and do my business and when I walk out I see Chris standing there.

T- "m-morning."

C- "morning kid, how are you?"

T- "I'm good thanks you?"

C- "yep I'm great. What you up too."

T- "just going to get Ev's presents."

C- "ahh okay I'm sure she'll love whatever it is, we'll I'm going to get breakfast you want anything from McDonald's?"

I tell him what I want and we both leave the room leaving Everleigh asleep.
I open my room and start going through bags and bags, I didn't organise anything once I found out when her birthday I went out straight away and got her some stuff and just put the bag in with all my others bags I didn't unpack.

I finally find the bag after 10 minutes and I speed walk back to her room because I don't want Ev waking up on her own.  I open the door using the key Ev gave me and I set her presents on the table in front of where she was sitting.

I go onto my Instagram and I post a picture of me and Ev to wish her a happy birthday and I limit the comments so there won't be much hate.

tomholland2013  happy birthday baby girl 😘❤️
Tagged~ Everleighevans
Likes: 738,273  comments: 53,722