ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟘

Today I was scrolling through social media, when I came across a link for the new Godzilla movie. It intrigued me so I decided to click on it and when it loaded it said 'cast'.
It had been nearly 3 weeks now so I definitely know I didn't get the part and I'm happy for who ever did, I just need to work on my acting more. I start reading this list.

Kyle chandler- Dr. Mark Russel
Ken Watanabe- Dr. ishirq Serizawa
Alisha Hinds- Colonel Diane Foster
Vera Farmiga- Dr Emma Russel
Everleigh Evans- Madison Russel

E- "Everleigh evans as madison Russel" I sigh, then realise I said my name and have to double check it, I read the lines over and over again trying to get it in my head and all I can do is scream.
"Eeeeeahhhhhhhhhh"

Tom then runs out of his room as were sat in his trailer and he looks all panicked.

T- "w-what's happened?!!" He says with concern

E- "I-I got the part, I did it I got the freaking part!!!"

T- "omfg Im so fucking proud of you congratulations."

He came over picked me up and span me around the room, once he placed me down we both looked into each other's eyes and I watched as his trailed to my lips and he closed the gap, it was my first kiss and I rather long one which I wouldn't want with anyone else. When we separate we look at each other with huge blushes over our faces.

T- "oh umm I'm so-"

E- "no! Don't be I-I ummm I liked it" I smiled at him and give him another peck.

T- "well what are you waiting for let's tell the others" he grabs my hand and out the door we go.

We run out of the trailer as we are in set today and go place everyone is having lunch, as soon as I run in the all look at my confused, my dad is about to talk but I get to it first.

E- "I GOT THE PART!!!!!!!!" I squealed ecstatically.

They all look at me and it took a minute to comprehend what I said then they all get out of there seats cheering and clapping and come over to give me all individual hugs then a group one.

R- "I told ya, I knew you were gonna get the part."

C- "I'm so proud of you baby, you worked so hard."

S- "the new rising start of the Evans family."

E- "thank you guys so much for all of your support."

A- "can we just take a minute to question, when Ev and Tom came running in holding hands?"

Me and Tom look at each other blushing yet our faces go read with embarrassment aswell, everyone turns to look at us before Lizzie speaks.

EO- "OMG!!! They totally kissed!!"

T- "W-what n-no we didn't!"

E- "yeah w-we di-didn't."

S- "mmmhhmm."

R- "bout time kiddos."

I look over at my dad and I can tell he's not impressed, I mean he can't keep protecting me as I'm fragile, I mean I am I'm some aspects but not this, this is the first time I have really liked someone the way I do Tom and I'm 16 Next week so he can't really say anything I'm old enough to make choices about my own love life. But he decided to stay out of it and not say anything which I'm grateful for.

It been 4 days since I told everyone I got the part, and today me and my dad are going for an interview so he can announce me as his daughter to the full world, I am excited yet nervous at the same time. Everyone thinks I didn't see the hate I'm Tom's Instagram post but it did and I did affect me but I didn't let it show because I don't want people to think I'm weak over a little hate. I know I'm going to get hate as soon as people see me but I just got put up with it and move on but it's easier said than done right?.