ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟛

Once we get back to the hotel Tom walks me to my room, we kiss and say goodbye. When I walk into the room my dad isn't there.

E- "I wonder where he is" I say to myself.

I decide to not think to much of it, he's probably just hanging out with the cast or something like that. I go to my suitcase and get out my pyjamas then go into the bathroom to get changed.

This is what your wear.

Once I have changed I wipe of all my makeup and do my skin care routine

Once I have changed I wipe of all my makeup and do my skin care routine. I wash my face, apply some serum and then moisturise my face. I then brush my teeth leave the bathroom and climb into bed. Before I go to sleep I check my phone for emails and when I can't see any I put my alarm on and I shut off my phone and go to sleep.

~Chris's POV~
I'm currently on the phone to Scott in one of the lounge areas but far away from my room so Ev won't see me, we have been on the phone for at least 10 minutes now.

(Scott Chris)

All you gotta do is just be there for her.

I know what your saying it's just that I don't know how to be.

Your one of the best parents I know even though you have never done this before you will find away through this you always do.

What if I can't help her in the way she needs? What if she feels like she can't talk to me what if-

Stop with the what if's your thinking of the worst. And if you think she can't come to you if she needs to talk why?

I don't know she might not trust me.

Okay then has she always come to you with problems.

Well yeah but I don't see your poi-

And that's exactly my point. She comes to you with her problems and that's what you want your child to do if there scared, worried or just want to rant they come to you and that's means they trust you.

Yeah yeah your right. Thank you bro you've actually really helped.

I'm good I know. Now get off your phone and go see if she needs you.

Alright bye Scott.

Bye bro.

I come of the phone to Scott and check the time to see that it is 23:30pm, I start to question where Everleigh is because she always texts me when she's back. I message her but her no response so I try calling her and no response again so I start to get worried. I put my phone in my pocket and make my way up to our room and when I walk through the door all my panic all fades away when I see my baby passed out in the bed, she must have had a long day to be that tired. I stop staring at her and realise I'm smiling, I get changed and slowly climb into the bed without waking Ev up.