10 - 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞́?

Start from the beginning

"Aww...well same here..I missed you too." With that being said, Nicky arrives. "Stella?" she asked as she huffed due to running up the stairs. "Late as usual!" Jennie laughed giddily, placing her hands on my left shoulder.

Well Stella is kinda indolent and sluggish but still she's really really kind and cherished by everyone.

Talking about my friends, Jennie is with me probably from since when I shifted to Seoul, we met through our parents. She is my life actually. Both her parents and mine are really close friends.

Nicky.......well....um....she was not so good when I met her. Its true that she bullied me but then it was just the situation that made her like that, cuz now I eventually found out that she is a really helpful and a kind person.

And Stella? I met her through her bag. Yeah...through her bag. What happened actually was that I found her bag in the public garden near the city fountain....In it, I found her phone and thought to give it to her. After a good search of her address in her phone I gave it to her. I know its bad to look onto other people's stuff, but I couldn't help myself as curiosity got better of my scruples, well it always does.

That's how I met my wonderful girls. I'm glad I have them!!....

"Okay now let's go....class is gonna start now." Jennie sighed. We all nodded and then the class started. "Hey can you help me in this?" Nicky who was sitting behind me seethed, biting on her pen.

"Yeah of course!" I helped her then she spoke "Joohyunieee thank you so much....btw what about we go and grab a coffee after classes?". She gleamed a smile with her puppy eyes on me. I don't know why everyone wants to have a coffee with me.

"Sure!" I patted my eyelashes, giving a slight smile. She is really cute. I can't say no to her. Never.

[•••]

After the classes I was standing at the university gate, wondering if I should go home with Jungkook. I mean yeah I agree that I'll stay there itself cuz I don't see a reason to pack up my stuff and leave only because he confessed his feelings to me.

Still I was angry and didn't wanted to talk to him cuz I need to clear out some things. "Should I go or not???" I was murmuring to myself.

*honk honk*. I heard a car horn. I turned around and there he was. Jungkook. He looked at me and didn't say anything but he pointed his eyes towards the passenger seat, indicating me to get inside. As if I will. "Get in!" his voice was a little outraged.

I turned my head to the opposite direction without saying a single word to him. "Get in!!!" his eyes were focused on the steering wheel. I still didn't pay any heed to his deed.

"Why are you so stubborn?" he clearly was irritated but I didn't gave a damn about it. "This is the last time I'm repeating get in!" his eyes still on the wheel. I didn't nudge. "GET IN!" he shouted making me flinch. I looked at him and his face was fuming.

He was all red. God knows why was he so much angry. Without any further delay I quietly got inside the car. I was really petrified.

[Jungkook's POV]

She slowly got inside the car without saying anything. I guess she was scared but what could I do? She is so stubborn. And she might be thinking I haven't noticed but I have, she is ignoring me from that day.

I just don't understand why is she like this. But I understand, maybe she has faced something that probably she can't tell me. I just want to be with her and I'm ready to give her time she wants. I just wish she always stays happy. I turned and saw her.