Jiya: please sit.

Taehyung nodded and sat on the bed. As he sat on the bed, Jiya sat on his lap. He stiffened at the sudden action of the girl.

V: Jiya?

Jiya: Yes, Taehyung.

She started to trace Taehyung's features with her finger tips.

Jiya: Didn't you said you wanna say something important to me? tell me, I'm listening.

V: can you sit there?

Tae pointed towards the place beside him on the bed.

Jiya: why? I'm comfortable here.

She said smiling sweetly towards him. Tae sighed.

V: Jiya, I can't marry you.

Taehyung finally said. She looked at Tae, like she became a statue. After sometimes, she started laughing. Taehyung looked towards her confused.

Jiya: ohh!! Taehyung, nice try. But I'm not scared. Stop joking and tell me the real reason. *laughing*

She stopped her laughing when she heard Tae's next words.

V: I'm not joking, Jiya. I love someone else. And I wanna marry him.

Jiya took a heavy breathing and stood up. She looked towards Taehyung with folded hands.

Jiya: Who is that? *Blank face*

Taehyung also stood up.

V: Jungkook. I love him. *sigh* I'm sorry.

Taehyung said and was about to leave but...

Jiya: Leave him.

Taehyung turned towards her.

V: what?

Jiya: Leave him and marry me. Orelse he'll die infront of you. Remember that.

V: But--

Jiya: no buts. Do as I told if you don't wanna see your lover dead.

V: JIYA!!!

Jiya: the option is yours.

She said and left the room, leaving Tae frustrated. Eventhough he is also a Mafia, but he can't go against his father. So he sat their frustrated thinking what to answer to Jungkook.

Finally, he stood up and left the hotel. he reached home and informed his members the thing happened in the hotel room except to Jungkook.

He told Jungkook that 'She accepted. Asked me to say yes to engagement, but she will stop the marriage'. Jungkook also believed his boyfriend.

__

Jiya: you remember right? Leave him.

V: I won't.

Jiya: BOYS!!

The males she brought with her came towards Tae and tried to catch him but he started to fight. In this gap, Suga came behind her with his pocket gun.

RM and Hobi signalled Jimin to take the gun and he took the gun that Hobi pushed towards Jimin.

Suga: hands up, Jiya.

Suga said holding gun behind her back. She was about to turn back but another voice stopped her.

RM: put it down miss *point gun towards her*

She looked towards the men she brought. All are lying on the ground with blood oozing out of their bodies. She gritted her teeth. She stood their and glared at Jungkook, who glared her back.

Jiya: You shit. I'll kill you.

She pulled the trigger of the gun, but Mr.Lee pulled Kook towards him.

Mr.Lee: Jin take Jungkook inside.

As Jin was about to take him towards the room. They all heard two gun shots at a same time.

All turned towards Jungkook expecting him to get shot, but he was alright, the bullet broke a vase. All turned towards Jiya to see her standing without moving.

She slowly trailed her eyes towards her right side of stomach, they saw blood oozing from her stomach. Jiya looked at her right to see Mrs. Seong with gun, with tears flowing down her cheeks.

Jiya: Mom.

She said and fell on the ground lifeless. Mrs.Seong dropped the gun and kneeled down crying.

Mrs.Seong: I-I'm sorry sweetheart. *crying*

Mr.Lee: Mrs.Seong, let's take Heejin to hospital. He is still alive.

Mrs. Seong wipped her tears and called some of their men and told them to take Jiya. She left to hospital with Mr.Seong.

Jimin: finally, everything is over.

Jimin said and plopped on the couch. Taehyung went towards Jungkook and hugged him.

V: You are okay, right?

Jungkook nodded smiling. Taehyung kissed his forehead.

Hoseok: hereafter, there is no barrier for you guys and also Tae I found about that another helper of Assassins.

V: Who is that?

Hobi: Shin Jung-hoon.

V: that bastard!!

RM: Don't worry, we will take care of him. You take care of your bunny. Go.

Jungkook blushed and all cheered for the couple.

_*_

THE END.

Finally I completed this book😌 only epilogue to go. Today or tomorrow, I'll upload. Thank you!

Do vote and comment!!