Episode - 14

Jungkook sat up on the hotel room bed. He was staring at the wall infront of him blankly. He didn't know why he fainted. What happened after he fainted? He knows nothing. But he remembered the last thing happened before he fainted.

Taehyung sliding the ring on the girl's finger. A tear roll down his cheeks. He closed his eyes trying to suppress his urge of breaking down. But miserably he broke down. He sat their tears flowing continuously and he was so tired to wipe them away.

He flinched when he heard a deep voice. The same deep voice which make him feel butterfly inside his tummy.

Taehyung came towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly. Jungkook sat their like a soulless body. Jungkook came back to his sense, when he felt wetness on his shoulder. He pulled back from the hug and cupped the elder's face.

Jk: hyung, why are you crying? *Teary eyes*

V: baby.... I love you and only you.

Taehyung said and again hugged him. Jungkook felt a little relieved feeling the warmth against his body after a week. Same goes for Taehyung, he hugged the boy like his life depends on him. He didn't want to leave him from his embrace.

After sometime, he broke the hug to tell his baby the news he got minutes ago. He took a heavy breath to calm himself down and looked at Jungkook.

Jk: taetae, what happened to me?

Jungkook asked with glossy eyes. Taehyung kissed his eyes

V: no baby, don't cry. You shouldn't to cry. It will affect the baby.

Jk: what?? Wait---

Jungkook widened his eyes.

Jk: hyungie?!! *Wide eyes*

V: yes baby. You are pregnant. We are gonna be parents of a new soul growing inside you.

Taehyung Said with a smile through his tears, caressing Jungkook's flat stomach. Jungkook was also happy. But it didn't last long when he remembered the scene before fainting. Taehyung noticed it and scooped the boy into embrace.

V: No baby, don't be sad. I'll talk to father today.

Jk: but Jiya? Didn't she accepted to stop the marriage?

Taehyung gritted his teeth.

Jk: hyungie?

V: um.. yes sweety she did. But I can't wait. I want you and my little one to get the respect they should get. I want you two as mine. I don't wanna hide my love and child.

Taehyung said and kissed the maknae's forehead.

Jk: thanks taetae.

V: why are you thanking me baby? It's my responsibility. You and the little one are my responsibility. My only world.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung. He kissed Tae. The kiss had a lot of emotion. The missings and the separations. The pain they went through these days.

After few minutes, they broke the kiss and Taehyung kissed Jungkook's flat tummy. Then he attached their forehead.

Jk: I love you taetae.

V: I love you both so much.

Jk: me too.

They both Smiled.

__

Jungkook and Taehyung were standing infront of Mr. Lee, who was sitting with one leg thrown over other.