Chaptah Forti-siks

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hindi ko maintindihan, Mom, Dad," I said and look at them both. "I know, the royals can't do it. At least, Xavier, his sister, and his cousins... They're good leaders, they just want the best for this planet."

"If they're good leaders then, why don't they just go down their positions and leave the thrown to someone who can bring justice to the oppressed?" my Dad then again contradicted.

"Like who? Like Polaris? The leader of UrsaMinor? But, she is not any different to the former King, Dad. She also killed someone! She killed Xavier's grandmother. She causes pain to an innocent child until now. She's also the devil that she, herself,  hates. Someone like that Polaris doesn't compose a good leader. She isn't also someone who brings true justice. She is just a petty woman who puts the justice on her hands."

Napatahimik si Dad at Mom sa mga sinabi ko. I don't know if what I said is too much but, I know that it makes sense. Dad turned his gaze away from me while Mom is just silent.

"M-My daughter... you're really a grown up woman now..." he said, giving me a small smile.

"Of course, you and Mom raised me too well." I also beamed at him. Natawa ako nang parang nagiging mas emosyonal ang itsura ni Dad. "Mom, oh, si Dad, iyakin na naman."

My mother stood up and put her hand on her man's shoulder. "Radley, tigilan mo na nga 'yan. Inaasar ka tuloy ng anak mo." she then grinned at him.

"Sorry, parang dati lang kasi tinatanggalan ko pa ng diaper ang anak natin ngayon... she already has her principles and has a good view of how she sees things." Dad said. Napangiti ulit ako.

"It's because, you, my parents, taught it to me. You showed how the world should be viewed the way that no one will be left behind and every person will get the chance to be understood and forgiven. I'm proud that you became my parents Mom, Dad, that my parents were good persons and they have me as their beautiful and intelligent daughter who got their genes." I giggled a bit and so they did.

Maya-maya lang ay tumunog ang cellphone na nasa bulsa ng pants ni Dad. Dinukot niya ito at tiningnan ang screen. He focused himself on why his phone rang while me and Mom just curiously looked at him. I think he got a message from someone. Actually, I just knew that he has a cellphone to use here in this planet.

Makalipas lang ang ilang segundo ay ang laki ng pinagbago ng ekspreson ni Dad. Halos magkadikit na ngayon ang mga kilay niya tulad ng kung pa'no ito kanina nang kakapasok ko pa lang sa kuwarto nila. It's seems like he got a bad news or something similar to that. He and Mom then stared to each other.

Nanatili silang ganoon ng may katagalan samantalang, pati ako ay kumunot na rin ang noo. Hindi nagtagal, hindi ko na naiwasang hindi magtanong.

"What is it, Dad?" I asked, gazing at him.

He just stared at me first as if he don't know how to say it

"Radley, I think it's fine if we'll do it." mas lalong nangunot ang noo ko sa pagtataka matapos ang sinabi ni Mom.

"Do what, Mom, Dad? Please answer me now. I'm getting anxious, you know..." I said, not breaking a stare with them.

"Anak..." Dad trailed off. Then, he closed his eyes hardly before fixating it to me again. "We'll... We'll leave for now."