Chapter 1 Reach for the stars.

Y/ns pov

I had finally done it. I made a spaceship so I quickly grab my flask. Aka the last thing that I have from my father. He gave it to summer and she gave it to me before she died. I take a swig from it before putting it in my pocket. After all. Why make a spaceship if you aren't going to fly it.

So I quickly make sure that tai ruby and yang are asleep before taking off into the stars.

Y/n: "holy shit....look at all of the universes out here! This is amazing!"

I smile as my ship speeds through space. Eventually I end up in a nightclub on a different planet. I'm totally waisted just enjoying my alone time when all of the sudden my scroll goes off. I look at it only to see that it's tai. I sigh and answer it.

Tai: "y/n where are you? Your gonna miss ruby and yangs flight to beacon."

Y/n: "Ah yeah. I forgot that was today. I probably wont make it."

Tai: "and why is that?"

Y/n: "simple. I'm in a space ship on an alien planet eating some food. Sooooooo yeah."

Taiyang: "y/n get your ass back here. Summer would want you to be there to see them off."

Y/n: "Whatever. I'll try to make it in time. But I make no promises"

And with that I hang up on tai before standing up and walking back over to my ship. I get inside and I set a course for earth.

Y/n: "Alright let's get this shit over with."

So I speed back to earth lucky for me I added light speed just a few days ago. So I exit lightspeed and pilot my ship twords patch. Eventually I land the ship right next to the beacon transport that yang and ruby were getting on.

Y/n: "ugh...note to self. Add stronger landing gear."

I state as I look up to see my sisters and a bunch of other students staring at me in shock. I give them a small wave before walking over to ruby and yang.

Ruby: "big brother did you just land a spaceship?"

Y/n: "that's not important right now ruby. What is important is that I'm here. So Goodluck at beacon. Yang will take care of you."

I ruffle rubys hair before looking at yang. I give her a glare. The 2 of us have always hated eachother. Since I was born.

Yang: "Sanchez."

Y/n: "bimbo."

Taiyang: "language y/n"

Y/n: "English. Learn it."

I scoff as I turn to walk away from yang and ruby I start to head back twords my ship when all of the sudden I hear a certain someone stop me.

Ozpin: "You were right tai. This kid does have some balls on him."

Y/n: "And you are?"

Ozpin: "Ah my apologies allow me to introduce myself. I'm professor oz-"

Y/n: "Ozpin ruby wont shut up about you. So what do you want?"

Taiyang: "ozpin here wants you to join beacon academy. And I think it's a great idea."

Ozpin: "thanks for ruining the surprise tai. Anyways so what do you think? Will you join us this semester."

Ozpin takes a sip of his coffee before holding his hand out for me to shake. I look down at his hand before doing something better. I reel my fist back and nail ozpin right in the nose. This causes him to fall ok his ass. He grunts as he holds his now broken nose in pain.

Y/n: "how's that for an answer? I'm not gonna join some professor x wannabe. Besides. I dont belive in magic."

Ozpin still holding his nose looks up at me clearly shocked that anyone would punch him.

Ozpin: "I didn't wanna have to do this. But y/n what's your favorite fairytale?"

I scoff this was clearly ozpins favorite line to recruit students with so I decide to throw it back in his face.

Y/n: "simple none. Fairytales are nothing but storys made up by people. Who wanna influence people to do there bidding. Besides your little school isn't worth my time."

With those words I turn to walk off. That is until ozpin says something which pisses me off.

Ozpin: "what would summer say huh?"

Taiyang: "bad idea oz don't bring summer up in front of him."

Y/n holds a hand out in front of taiyang stopping him from saying anything else.

Y/n: "let me make one thing clear to you ozprick. The world its way bigger then you can ever imagine. I'm not like yang and ruby. I do whatever I wanna do. And right now I wanna go back to exploring the stars. So do me a favor and piss off oh and don't ever come back."

With that I walk twords my ship and hop in. I fly off leaving ozpin in shock at the fact that I was able to create a working spaceship.