chapter 8

-"omg i'm so sorry i didn't know u were here"he said looking away and closing the door
-" aaaaa get out get out get ouuutt" i yelled covering myself with my bare
hands.
I got up and washed myself then got out wrapped in a towel.
-"i apologize i really didn't know you were there.."
-" its okay it happens i understand"
-" thanks , im gonna go take a shower"
-" yeah go ahead"
He went in and i changed into pajamas then went downstairs laying on the couch watching netflix until i saw him coming . He sat next to me and said
-"what r u watching?"
-" a kdrama, wanna watch i with me , i just started it"
-"oh okay what is it called?"
-"Nevertheless"
-" ahh cool let's watch it then, but first do u wanna have dinner?"
-" let's just order pizza"
-" okay sure"
He ordered then we started watching until the door's bel rang.
-"i'll go check it's probably the pizza" he said going to the door.
He opened the door to see his ex , inez standing wearing a revealing dress.
He wanted to close the door but she held it yelling my name.
-" y/n!!! Im heeere honey"
I heard her and jumped straight out of the couch going to her.
-"i'll take her away" chanyeol said
-" no i will this time"
I opened the door, held her arm strongely and dragged her to the garden.
-"get the hell out of my house before i call the cops , and i swear i will make it hard for u if u refuse"
-" honey i just brought u this gift" she said giving me the box.
I threw it immediately but revealing some pictures while it got opened.
-"oops! Ur fault" she said smiling
She came ner my ear and said-" don't u dare think about continuing in this marriage i mean like , honey dream!"
I dragged her hair and started punching her wherever the punch was getting in , chanyeol and the security gards came taking her from my hands while chanyeol was dragging and calming me.
-" Get her out of here right now and calk the cops" chanyeol said
-" this bitch and my anger issues , ugh" i said calming myself down until i feel chanyeol holding me between his hand the bridal style.
-" you know how to fight huh?" He said walking us upstairs.
-"shut up i'm not in the mood"
-"  okay ma'am" he said smirking.
He got me on the bed saying," i won't be late "
I knew that he was going to thd police station to solve this slut's problem.
I nodded a yes looking at him going away. I layed down a bit then got up and went downstairs, i went outside to the garden to see all of these pics of him. I got a weird feeling , is it jealousy or hate? Or maybe both?
I told one of the security guards to come and get the pics out of the ground.
I got in but heard the bell again, wemt straight to the door but it was just the pizza that chanyeol ordered.
-"oh excuse me i'll go get my wallet"
-" yes ofc "
I went bringing it then oayed him and got the pizza.
I went in front of the tv again and stared eating, then i checked my phone to see if chanyeol called or not,but he didn't . I continued eating then.
2 hours gas already passed , and no news from chanyeol, untill i got a phone call from him.
-"hello , where are you?"
-" Hello ma'am is this mrs park?"
-" yes who are you"
-" i'm calling you from the hearbeat international hospital, your husband has been into a car crash and you need to come"
I standed shocked not saying a word 'till i started crying and got up taking my jacket and my car's keys. I drove as fast as i can without realising where i was even going , i couldn't feel my hands crying, and arriving i entered searching for him.
-"Chanyeol, Park chanyeol please"
-" he's currently in the operation room , u need to wait please"
-"how is he what happened"
-" i can't tell u anything we'll wait for the doctor and he will explain everything for u.
I couldn't feel myself 'till i passed out.
Waking up seeing everything blurry , amd realising im in a hospital room.
I got up immediately searching for chanyeol.
-"where's my husband chanyeol"
-" ma'am calm down he got out of the OR we're waiting for him to wake up , i'll take you to him"
We went to his room  and i couldn't see him laying down there asleep with bruises on his face.
-" can i talk to the doctor now?"
-" i'm here! I'm doctor hwang , your husband's liver was affected in the accident but we saved him and he's okay now, we gave him medicine and we're waiting for him to wake up , so ne need to worry, he passed the dangerous part of all of this"
-" omg thank god thank u doctor so  i'll wait next to him"
-" you're welcome , just did my job"
I sat next to chanyeol's bed , holding his hand and waiting for him , i couldn't realise it 'till i fell asleep sitting on the chair.
CHANYEOL'S POV:
I woke up to a headache,feeling weird, i remembered i got into a car crash,but seeing y/n sleeping and holding my hand made my day. I moved a bit trying to make myself feel comfortable, until she woke up looking at me and saying, -"you're awake omg finally, i'll go call the doctor"
She went out and called him. They came back together. He checked on me and went out again.
-"how did it happen do you remember anything?"
-" not really"
-" okay don't force yourself , rest a bit i'll be outside."
While she was going i held her hand tightely and said
-"don't y/n, stay with me"
She looked at me smiling and saying.
-" yes sure, whatever you want"
-" i'm sorry for making you worried"
-"no you're good now and that's what really matters"

The door opened revealing a nurse coming in to check his vitals.
-" your wife had a terrible night mr park, you really made her sad"
-" really what happened" he said
-" once she got in she passed out and when she woke up she started crying like a baby 'till you woke up"
He started laughing at me and said
-" i know i have a very emotional and caring wife , may god save her for me" this sentence made a hapiness grow into me all of sudden.
-" you're lucky to have her mr park, get well soon ,i'll come back later"
She got out and he said
-" so you cried for me huh?"
-" i got scared that's it"
-" and you passed out too?"
-" i can't remember how it happened" i said rolling my eyes.
-"hmm okay then,wanna lay next to me?"he said.
-"what?" I said
Wait what is he asking me rn.
-"yes let's cuddle , you deserve it"
My feelings were mixed after this sentence.