chapter 10: final

-"chanyeeeeeeol it's jackson jackson jackson WAAAAANG"
-"CALM DOOOOWN Y/N he's my friend relax and lets go greet him"
-"yes yes lets go" she said stressed
-"jackson here u go bro"
-" chanyeol hru buddy, and a special greeting to mrs park" jackson said kissing y/n's hand.
-"hi im y/n nice to meet you and i'm a big fan i like your songs especially titanic and you're just awesome in real life too" she said talking fastly then hiding her face in chanyeol's chest.
-"woaaah ur wife is one of my fans chanyeol, why didn't u tell me"
-"a surprise for both of you hahahaha" chanyeol said.
-" hey let's take a pic together" jackson requested
The three of them took a pic then jackson started a convo with y/n
-" i'll bring you items of my merch you know team..?"
-"WAAANG!" y/n said excited
-"thank u for coming tonight jackson, i know your schedule is so full, so thanks" chanyeol said
-" no its a pleasure, plus its an occasion, we haven't met in a while and i got to meet your wife who is a fan of me , i'm really happy for you too"
The party was pretty cool , they all had a fun night.
Y/n going to bed, chanyeol got into tye bedroom and layed next to her and said
-" you know y/n, our wedding party got cancelled and all of this, i wanna have our wedding party"
-"when?" Y/n said
-"next week, i planned for everything"
-" daamn thats too soon"
-"yeah but don't worry everything will be good"

TIME SKIP: THE WEDDING DAY.

Y/n's bestfriend entered the bride's room and said-"i've been waiting for this day since u told me you got married, u look gorgeous"-"hahaha yeah ik u've been waiting for a long time"-"c'mon let's go it's time and btw look who is gonna walk with y...

-"i've been waiting for this day since u told me you got married, u look gorgeous"
-"hahaha yeah ik u've been waiting for a long time"
-"c'mon let's go it's time and btw look who is gonna walk with you down the aisle"
-"helloooooo" jackson entered
-"yoo jacksonn"
-"u look awesome y/n , but let's go it's time"
-"omg yeaah ofc"
Y/n walked out of the room holding jackson's arm going toward chanyeol who was wearing a formal black suit.
-"thanks jackson" chanyeol said
-"you're welcome buddy" jackson said and standed next to chanyeol .
......................................................
-"i announce again , husband and wife"
Chanyeol kissed y/n's forehead softly on the sound of guests clapping happiliy for them.
The wedding party was so special for both of them. It was the day they've all been waiting for.

TIME SKIP: HONEYMOON
Standing in front af the beach view, and having a great time. Y/n said:
-"i've always wanted to visit santorini tho"
-" hahahah well its a great destination i love it, i love all of ur choices u know that"
-"ofc honey, well its swiming time, let's gooooo" y/n said holding chanyeol's hand and running to the beach.
Their vacation was great until chanyeol gott an important thing to do at work, so they came back home after spending almost 15days there.
-"i wanted to stay moore" y/n said entering her bedroom at home.
-"ik darling i'm sorry its just work"
-"ik don't worry, i missed my bed anyways hahahah"
-"go have a nap i'll be back in the evening"
-"yea sure see yaaa. Love ya"
-"love you moore" chanyeol yelled going out.
While y/n was checking her phone, she got a notification from the period tracker app
"Your period is 9 days late"
-"daamn but why, wait ,what if i'm p.. no there's no way, but 9 days, it might be , nevermind i'll just wait"
At that time y/n decided to go buy snacks from the convenience store.
She went and bought plenties of junk food and all, and on her way home, she all of sudden passed out near the convenience store.
-"maa'am are you okay, call the ambulance" a random woman said checking on her.
Y/n's pov:
I woke up feeling really tired, and looking arround i found chanyeol next to me.
-"honey you woke up, what happened"
-"yeaa i really dunno, i remember going back home from the convenience store, i went to get some snacks"
-" okay don't worry they've done some tests, we'll know the reason soon"
While sitting there waiting for the doctor, he finally came.
-"mrs park, i hope you're feeling good"
-"yes a little bit"
-"well i actually got some good news for you"
-"oh okay go ahead doctor" chanyeol said.
-"congratulations mrs park, you're pregnant"
Chanyeol standed happily smiling while tears of hapiness were falling from y/n's eyes .
-"nooo don't cry don't cry" chanyeol said hugging her
-"chanyeol i'm so happyyy "
-"me too darling, don't worry everything will be fine"

The hapiness was so clear in their eyes, when they realised they're gonna be parents in 9 months.

Time passed....
9 months after, y/n gave birth to a healthy baby, he had chanyeol's eyes,but y/n's blonde hair , a cute mix of two nationalities.

It was then when y/n knew she loved her husband,when home went from being a place to being a person,and that's why build a friendship before marrying someone, so marry your bestfriend or your mom's choice Lol.

                                          ♡The End♡