chapter 7

This was the moment where i felt butterflies moving in my stomach.
I accepted her request and layed next to her,  where she hugged me immediately.
I stayed like that until i fell asleep too.
Y/n's pov:
I woke up feeling something heavy on my chest. Until i realised it was chanyeol laying next to me. I moved carefully and covered him with a blanket.
I saw the time and it was 6 am, and he needs to wake up soon. So i decided to make breakfast for him for his good behavior hhahha.
I made some fried eggs with some pancakes and green tea. Cuz that's my breakfast and which i think he'll like.
I checked the time and it was already 6:45 , so i went upstairs to wake him up.
I opened the door revealimg him sleeping like an angel , actually he looked so cute sleeping but anyways hahaha.
I touched him saying" chanyeol wake up, you're gonna be late for work , umm chanyeol?"
-" yes yes okay " he said looking at me with puffy eyes.
-" cmon change and come downstairs i made breakfast for you"
-"okay im coming"
I left the bedroom going downstairs. I poured a cup of tea for me waiting for him. But he came after minutes.
-"good morning y/n!"
-"good morning chanyeol come have your breakfast"
-" how about you?" He said
-" i drank a cup of tea and its enough for me "
-" why come eat with me"
-" nah really thanks but i cannot"
-" okay then go change you're going with me today"
-" umm where?"
-" work and some other places, i can't leave you at home alone"
-" oh okay then i'll go change"
I went upstairs and looked for some clothes, i found and outfit that i had , a bit formal but suits this day tho. I wore it with some makeup, straightened my hair and wemt downstairs.
-" im ready!" I said
-" u look good."
-" only good?"
-" you know you're always shining no need yo remind u i guess?" He said smiling
-" ouuh nice from you mr.Park hahaha"
We went outside and locked the door and got into the car. The ride to the office was cool, i like the weather today.
We arrived and went straight to his office.
-"u can go take a tour around the company." He told me
-" my pleasure hehe"
I went outside and started walking arround until i arrived at the cafeteria . There were some girls there
-" good morning girls"
-" good morning , are you new here?"
-" yea kinda " i said
-" well welcome, have you seen Mr.Park , i mean the ceo?"
-" yeah i saw him why"
-"well they said that his wife came here with him today" She said to the other girl
-"God damn she took our chances, why'd she have to ruin it all for us , i kinda hate her rn but anyways, btw what's your name new girl?"
-" oh call me mrs PARK , cuz you know, im that girl that ruined your chances unfortunately, have a good day!"
I left with a piece of cookies in my hand smiling and greeting everyone on my way, i felt proud of myself somehow.
-" i'm back!" I said entering chanyeol's office.
-" hey there come next to me"
-"so you got a lot of work i guess"
-" yea kinda, so what have u done outside"
-"nothing but realised i ruined some girl's chances apparently"
-" why?"
-" i married you honey c'mon hahahaha"
-" ohh okayy , well they've dreaming a bit and that's it"
-" yea maybe , they hate me now hahahaha"
- " hahaha so u met them"
-" yeaa they didn't know me in the beggining and they started gossiping about me and all , and then all of sudden she asked me about my name, guess my answer"
-" what was ur answer"
-" i told her "OH CALL ME MRS PARK CUZ YOU KNOW IM THE GIRL THAT RUINED YOUR CHANCES UNFORTUNATELY , HAVE A GOOD DAY hahahahah"
-" boooom u roasted them girll" he said laughing
-" yea kinda i left them shocked hahaha"
-" well done then hahaha"
We started talking and all until he had a meeting , i stayed at his office sitting on his seat , i watched videos on my phone and all, people entered to his office leaving some papers and seeing me there, 'till he finished and came back saying " wanna go eat lunch?"
" sure im starviing!"
-" ofc you are u didn't even have breakfast"
-" i wasn't hungry"
-"where do u wanna eat?"
-" you'll know later, can i drive?"
-" sure but don't u kill us"
-" c'moon i drive safely u know me"
-" no i don't hahahah"
We got into the car and i drove to mcdonald's drive thru, i ordered our food and went straight to a place i knew that was over sea.
-"i like the view" he said
-" i know right,tge best place where to have lunch"
- " hahaaha yeaa but i only have 1 hour 'till my next meeting"
-"i'll go with u this time even if meetings are boring"
-" admire me and you'll not get bored , trust me" he said
-" oh really mr confident"
-" hell yeaah hahahahah"
We finished our food and drove back to the office. We entered together and at a moment he held my hand and went to the meeting room, everyone in there bowed to us and sat next to him , starting the meeting it was good but little by little it was getting boring, i looked at chanyeol who was focused at what a guy was saying 'till he noticed me looking at him, he smirked and i looked away and heard him say
" let's stop here today. thank u all see you tomorow"
Everyone bowed and left the room, we stayed and he turned to me , looking at me silently without saying a word and smiling at the same time, i felt my cheeks getting hot and red.
-" what?" I said
-" nothing"
-" why are u looking at me like that?"
-" nothing just admiring u like u did later" he said
-"c'mon let's go home i'm tired"
He standed and said " yes ma'am" holding my hand.
We left the office and went straight home , at the time we arrived i went to take a bath without telling him, i filled the sink with water and soap making foam and relaaxed until the door opened revealing chanyeol with his shirt's buttons opened holding a small towel in his hand. Looks like he wanted to take a shower. I stared at him shocked from the situation and not saying a thing, with him also standing and not moving surprised from the view.