He was weeping and sobbing, my heart clenched seeing him in pain but I was hoping that everything would be fine in future. I was rubbing his back soothingly, I can feel his pain. After sometime, we both detached. He kissed me on my face repeatedly, I smiled and pecked his forehead.

"I am perfectly fine, look. You know I fought, I didn't gave up. I fought for anaya - I said proudly, he smiled a little but as I said anaya, his smile vanished in thin air.

"Anaya - he whispered, I cupped his face. His eyes were flashing mixed emotion, I know deep down he was happy that anaya is alive. But it will take some time for everyone.

"How is she??? - I asked raising my eyebrow, he looked down at his lap.

" she is fine - he mumbled, I saw his eyes getting moist and I quickly changed the topic as he still need some time to digest that anaya is with us.

"Leave everything, tell me how's reyan bhai (brother) - I asked with a smile.

"He is fine, he didn't slipped into coma. I am happy, he is fine now. Just head injury and a fracture - he said, I smiled cheekily.

I was really happy, now just some more time. Everything will fall in place, anaya is with us, reyan is fine, I am also fine. Suddenly, I remembered about that bastard and that bitch.

"Ahad, where is rehm...that bitch and that bastard - I said taking a deep breath, taking their names, he stiffened but relaxed as I rubbed his arm.

"They are in the place, where they should be. Now, don't think about them. You should rest, please sleep - he said, I was confused but shrugged off my shoulders.

"No ahad, I don't want to sleep. I want to see ana.....- I started but was cutt off in between by his usual way. He placed his lips on mine gently. After our sweet and innocent lip lock, he looked at me and I saw mischievous glint his eyes.

"You are very bad, you just can't kiss me like this - I said pouting, looking at him accusingly. He was smirking all the time, his smirk grew big and I scoffed.

"I can kiss you anywhere, because you are mine - he said leaning to my ear, huskily. Goosebumps erupted all over my body and my heart skipped a beat.

He can make me shy and blushy-blushy anywhere, anytime. I looked down, I heard him chuckling.

"You should take rest - he said, making me lay on bed and covering me with duvet, he started caressing my hairs lovingly. I don't know when I was in deep slumber.

:::::::::

I was woken up, as I felt someone caressing my hairs. I opened my eyes and saw mom sitting on stool beside me looking at me lovingly. I tried to sit, but mom signalled me to lay down, I slowly sat on bed. I smiled at her, her eyes were little moist.

"I don't like my mom crying like this - I said wiping her tears, she sniffled.

"I know, how you got kidnapped. I am sorry for the trouble caused to you - she said looking down, I was shocked.

"Mom what are you saying, I'm fine. Nothing happened to me, the good thing happened is.......- I started but was cut off in between as I saw ahad coughing fakely....?