Chapter 28

The match started, I could tell that the purple haired boy was saying something to Izuku but I couldn't hear him. Izuku got really mad about what he said and he started charging twords him, then he suddenly froze.

"Mere seconds into the match and MIDORIYA'S FROZEN?!" Everyone was shocked, The tail boy stood up and yelled.

"Dammit Midoriya I told you." What is going on here.

Izuku wasn't even twitching, it like he was brainwashed, could it be the other boys quirk?

"Now turn around and walk out of the ring." The purple boy ordered Izuku, he actually listened and he turned around and started to walk out of the ring.

"IZUKU YOU DUMMY DONT WALK OUT OR YOULL LOSE." I yelled at the top of my lungs, Katsuki grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down so I'll sit back down.

"Tch stop cheering on that loser, it's not like he was going to win, he's too dumb." I sat back down but still cheered on Izuku silently. I crossed my fingers he would somehow snap out of it.

Then suddenly Izuku flicked his fingers then he held his chest and started to breath intensively. How the hell did he do it by just flicking his fingers. It blew the other guy back. The amount of wind pressure, it reminds me of All Might...

It looked like he broke his fingers, hm he's a tough one to break his bones like that. I smirked. Katsuki slapped my head.

"The hell you smirking at Tomato." He smirked.

"OH KATSUKI QUIT IT OR ELSE ILL BEAT YOU UP THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STAND UP."

Eijiro stood in the middle of us and said. "Guys it's not the time to fight, maybe you'll get you fight yourself later in the match." I stood back and sat back down crossing my arms.

"Your such a short tempered brat Y/n."

"Haha says the one with a long one." He stood up.

"WHAT DID YOU SAYY?" Eijiro pushed Katsuki back.

"Stop it man." I started to laugh.

Katsuki was mad, he sat back down crossing his arms.

"Oh boohoo lil baby Katsuki is about to c-" Eijiro covered my mouth.

"Enough Y/n you seriously don't want to get on his bad side."

"Hm you don't know that." I looked back on the match and saw the purple haired boy out of the arena.

"SHINSO IS OUT OF BOUNDS, MIDORIYA ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND." Midnight waved her red whip.

"Great because of you Katsuki, I missed the whole match." He ignored me.

Some of the audience started to cheer the boy on that he did well. He had such great classmates. There was a break so I decided to go and have a drink since my mouth was dry from all the yelling.

I went I go the dining hall and got myself some water. I went back and sat back down in my seat. I saw it was Shoto against Hanta next. They both walked up on the arena and the match started.

"I don't feel like winning" Hanta cracked his knuckles. "But I don't feel like losing either." He rapped Shoto up in his tape and started to spin him around to throw him out of bounds, at least that's how it looked like to me.

"Sorry bout' this." Shoto made a giant ice wall and trapped Hanta in it.

"Sero can you move?" Midnight walked up to Hanta.

"Your kidding right ow ow."

"SERO IS IMMOBILIZED, TODOROKI ANDVANCES TO THE SECOND ROUND."

Shoto walked up to Hanta started to melt the ice. "Sorry I went overboard." I started to laugh so hard. He really went overboard.